Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

That sign is funny. Very.

But, it does zero for getting Mr. Trump re-elected. It is a cute and funny sign, but useless and juvenile. Just like Mr. Trump. He has let us down, and these imbecile signs don't help us either.

Juvenile signs. Juvenile President. Oh my.

Thanks
Funny how some members only pop up around elections. How's the pay?

They did a piece in channel 5 this morning on this guy.
Gotta love it.
View attachment 380879
it is a VERY crude sign.
but if you are a casual independent, or a moderate democrat....maybe you have never heard how kamala cheated with her married boss, and slept her way up the ladder? The news media they read would not breathe a word on the topic. A sign like this, while crude, drives home the point...they will go online, ask why conservatives are calling her a ho, and get an earful online

i think the time for civility in politics is LONG GONE. Hit them hard, where it hurts, relentlessly. How many soccer moms really want a vp who was sleeping around, instead of being a competent AG?

it is a VERY crude sign.
but if you are a casual independent, or a moderate democrat....maybe you have never heard how kamala cheated with her married boss, and slept her way up the ladder? The news media they read would not breathe a word on the topic. A sign like this, while crude, drives home the point...they will go online, ask why conservatives are calling her a ho, and get an earful online

i think the time for civility in politics is LONG GONE. Hit them hard, where it hurts, relentlessly. How many soccer moms really want a vp who was sleeping around, instead of being a competent AG?

The other side sure as hell isn't holding back.
If you want to fight by Queensbury rules against a guy swinging a bat full of nails , you will lose.

51JrBLEmnuL._AC_UX679_.jpg
We were camping in Rigby Idaho during fourth of July. These banners were flying on the back of more pickups out there :) You get away from lunatic states like ours and you begin to realize support for Trump is quite strong.

We were camping in Rigby Idaho during fourth of July. These banners were flying on the back of more pickups out there :) You get away from lunatic states like ours and you begin to realize support for Trump is quite strong.
Have you seen this one on the way to weirs beach? Hangs from a crane an must at least 20’ x 30’.

Interesting how consistent the votes have been by party in Mass since 2000. We have several unique circumstances this time and I’ll be fascinated to see whether the balance shifts in any way.

if anything I think it will be a lower number of R turnout here in MA and wouldn't be surprised if we see lower than 30% numbers as the dem/lib machine is so strong here. Plus I am better a lot are hoping for a big Warren presence in a Biden administration given that she failed to get either the nod for the presidency or the vice due to identity politics

and I do agree its hard to feel like your vote matters with numbers that low, but as others said anyone who votes democrat and cares about their 2a rights seems like they are working against their own interests.

Everyone higher in the Food Chain knows that Joe
is scheduled to develop a recurrence of "those old cerebral aneurysms"
sometime after the convention.
Or...imagine if Biden stopped sheltering in his basement
and started making campaign appearances.

Hillary would salt the audience of every
shopping center ribbon cutting ceremony
with pre-teens shampooed with a 50/50 mix
of Clairol Herbal Essence and COVID-19.

Biden would catch a fatal dose before the week was out.

Is anyone actually curious how ridiculous the far left will react if Trump gets a second term? Like I’m just looking at the garbage out in Seattle x Portland and what a fuggin mess. Bunch of bratty trans kids who weren’t hugged by daddy enough are throwing a fit now, never mind after November. the last thing we need are these shitheads coming into rural areas like they are out there.

The DNC is going on like the circus sideshow it is. So far my favorite clips are Sally Yates saying that Trump is using the justice department to punish his enemies and Clinton saying how Trump is violating the sanctity of the Oval office. I think in psychology they call these classic cases of projection. I mean Wow!. They really think the American people are stupid

Is anyone actually curious how ridiculous the far left will react if Trump gets a second term? Like I’m just looking at the garbage out in Seattle x Portland and what a fuggin mess. Bunch of bratty trans kids who weren’t hugged by daddy enough are throwing a fit now, never mind after November. the last thing we need are these shitheads coming into rural areas like they are out there.
I don't think it will end well for them. Not one bit. Can you imagine having to live near those areas?

I don't think it will end well for them. Not one bit. Can you imagine having to live near those areas?

oh I don’t think so either. I’m very,very surprised that the people in Portland allow this to go on. But then again, I think of the area that is compared to other parts of the country and it’s probably most liberal outside of commiefornia, if not the most liberal. As much as I dislike living in Massachusetts I can’t see anythingthat extreme happening here. I just don’t think people will tolerate it. But, then again. Who knows. I often wonder if my neighbors would allow random scumbags to try and control their lives. I’m on the side of the fence of, ‘f*** around and find out’

The DNC is going on like the circus sideshow it is. So far my favorite clips are Sally Yates saying that Trump is using the justice department to punish his enemies and Clinton saying how Trump is violating the sanctity of the Oval office. I think in psychology they call these classic cases of projection. I mean Wow!. They really think the American people are stupid
Look at what's holding elected offices in this country and you can see why they think that.

Sounds like there's at least one judge in NJ that isnt hyper partisan

Good.

Now, if they would also investigate the special election in Congressional District NY27 (Buffalo), where the R candidate was ahead by 31 points at the (physical) polls, only to see that evaporate to 5 points when the fraud-by-mail was counted.

I'm told that voter fraud is a fairy tale.
Ask any Dim.
Yet they will win in November, due to that very fraud.

And each and every R will be puzzled, saying, HOW CAN THIS BE?

f***ING HUMANS, I"VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR A LONG TIME: THE DONKS ARE PLANNING ON CHEATING THEIR WAY TO VICTORY IN 2020.

At first I didn't know the mechanism. With the Shamdemic, it became obvious: the MAIL. The entire raison d'etre of continuing the panic over this Wuhan bug is the implementation of fraud-by-mail. And they've succeeded.

And we know it works, due to the special election in the NY27 Congressional district, where the R had a 31 point advantage, only to see it evaporate to a FIVE point lead when the fraud-by-mail was counted. And yet not a PEEP from local Republican leadership, or national leadership. I would want to hire private investigation firms, stats analysis companies, etc. That's just stinky. Yet... crickets.

Yet they will win in November, due to that very fraud.

And each and every R will be puzzled, saying, HOW CAN THIS BE?

f***ING HUMANS, I"VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR A LONG TIME: THE DONKS ARE PLANNING ON CHEATING THEIR WAY TO VICTORY IN 2020.

At first I didn't know the mechanism. With the Shamdemic, it became obvious: the MAIL. The entire raison d'etre of continuing the panic over this Wuhan bug is the implementation of fraud-by-mail. And they've succeeded.

And we know it works, due to the special election in the NY27 Congressional district, where the R had a 31 point advantage, only to see it evaporate to a FIVE point lead when the fraud-by-mail was counted. And yet not a PEEP from local Republican leadership, or national leadership. I would want to hire private investigation firms, stats analysis companies, etc. That's just stinky. Yet... crickets.

Republicans are notorious for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
They already know what the plans are and the opportunity is there to not only stop it but put busloads of the perpetrators in prison where they belong.
But nope , we'll just sit on our hands and let it unfold.
I have to wonder who is really the enemy .

Republicans are notorious for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
They already know what the plans are and the opportunity is there to not only stop it but put busloads of the perpetrators in prison where they belong.
But nope , we'll just sit on our hands and let it unfold.
I have to wonder who is really the enemy .
Some Republicans are actually Democrats but NO Democrats are Republicans. This is why it feels like we're always trying to swim upstream.

No. The Republicans will lose because of Mr. Trump. Democrats will win fair and square. Wake up. Grow up. Stop with your foolish conspiracy theories conjured up by your defective minds.

I haven't noticed enough of your posts to know whether you're telling one of the driest jokes evah, or if you're simple minded.

In the unlikely event the dems win this November it'll be because of voting fraud at a level that would make an African dictator smile.

Back
Top Bottom