Biden Vows 2nd Term Gun Control, Criticizes Jefferson’s ‘Tree of Liberty’ as ‘A Bunch of Crap’

“They appear under Russian pseudonyms because they are ashamed of their Jewish origins. It would be better to say that their Jewish names are pseudonyms; they are not rooted in our people.” - Simon Dubnov

Many of those founding "Jews" were blatantly anti-Jewish themselves. Marx certainly was, he hated Jews. So was Molotov who you mentioned - he said "“Biding their time, they sniff around, stir things up, but are always prepared. The Jews had long struggled for their own state under a Zionist flag. We, of course, were against Zionism." Sounds like a wonderful guy, I'm sure.

Many Jews supported the revolution because they expected it would bring them more rights after suffering through pogroms, but more Jews were in opposition parties than were with the Bolsheviks. And only a very small number of Jews even were Bolsheviks. Prior to the revolutions, Russia was an extremely anti-Jewish country. But what happened to the Jews under communist regime? Nothing good, they were purged in huge numbers.

You are conflating being Jewish (or just being around Jews, apparently) with being the source of evil communism. Communism infected plenty of other parts of the world without any Jewish influence at all. The fact that you solely place blame for this on Jews is what makes your remarks anti-Jewish.

This is a gun forum, not a place to push anti-Jewish rhetoric. Many of us who are green members (unlike you) happen to be Jews. I doubt you'll find a communist among us. Half of my family goes directly back to the colonial era and I have direct descendants who fought on April 19, 1775. I guess in your view that must make the American Revolution a Jewish one.
It is certainly the case you can be simultaneously Jewish and not a friend of the Jews. Witness this creature:

800px-George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2018_1.jpg

It is certainly the case you can be simultaneously Jewish and not a friend of the Jews. Witness this creature:

800px-George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2018_1.jpg

It's a classic, "These people have too much power. I'm one of them and I have power, but I'm the good guy so I get to keep my power."

It's like these who claim the world population is too high but have yet to jump off of a tall cliff.

"Never again" is a funny quote in this context, seeing as though the bloodiest massacre of innocent civilians in history was the Jewish led communist revolution in Russia that killed 20 million.
Every race has the potential to commit evil. It's in every one of us.

It's why you need to carefully guard what comes into your world.

Lenin, Uritski, Trotsky, Zinovev, Kamenev were jews.

Kollontai was an orphan raised by jewish parents.

Furthermore, Bukharin, Dzerzhinsky, Rykov, Molotov, Kirov, Voroshilov, Andreev, Yezhov, and Brezhnev all married jewish women.

So that's more than half of the central committee in 1917 was either jewish by birth or jewish by marriage.

Let's not also forget Lazar Kaganovich and Genrikh Yagoda and their later role in the Holodomor, which BTW russia has never acknowledged.
Antisemitic is like conspiracy theorists it just means they're right in 6 months

It’s just pre-election posturing and grandstanding. There’s going to be a lot more of it before November. Lean back and enjoy the show, they don’t have the manpower to get our guns, nor do they have the balls to start that shit on a federal scale. This is just a feeble attempt at getting their shabby leftover supporters riled up. That shit has been program for decades now, but all they get is an ass whooping in SCOTUS.

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”

-Thomas Jefferson

Although his entire lifestyle was based on "peaceful slavery" ! Owning over 600 slaves during his lifetime !!! So, his stated preference was only for himself and his relationship with the King !!!! 😁

I’m all for ending gun violence.

A good start- Hire lots of cops, aggressively prosecute and punish all violent crime. Double up harsh sentences for gun involved crime. Incarcerate violent felons far away from home turf.
Don't voluntarily adopt the leftist terminology. Violence is violence, whether committed with guns, knives, baseball bats, tire irons or fists. "Gun violence" is no more of a thing than "hate crimes". No one commits a violent crime because they love and respect the person they are committing the crime against. All of these terms have been introduced by leftists with the goal of dividing us all against each other, and diverting our attention away from THE TRUTH. The truth is that there is no short cut for holding ALL criminals accountable for their crimes, regardless of the underlying motivations for those crimes or the methods use to COMMIT those crimes.

When an innocent person is stabbed to death, should the victim's family be grateful that their loved one wasn't shot to death???

The horse has pretty much left the barn with regard to a legitimate criminal justice system in this country anyway. Many urban mayors, and even some AGs and governors across the country have TOLD US TO OUR FACES that they will not be prosecuting crimes that they themselves deem unimportant. What you propose above is not going to happen. The first thing most prosecutors do in fact, is to plea bargain away gun charges when they are included among other criminal charges for a given individual.

Don't voluntarily adopt the leftist terminology. Violence is violence, whether committed with guns, knives, baseball bats, tire irons or fists. "Gun violence" is no more of a thing than "hate crimes". No one commits a violent crime because they love and respect the person they are committing the crime against. All of these terms have been introduced by leftists with the goal of dividing us all against each other, and diverting our attention away from THE TRUTH. The truth is that there is no short cut for holding ALL criminals accountable for their crimes, regardless of the underlying motivations for those crimes or the methods use to COMMIT those crimes.

When an innocent person is stabbed to death, should the victim's family be grateful that their loved one wasn't shot to death???

The horse has pretty much left the barn with regard to a legitimate criminal justice system in this country anyway. Many urban mayors, and even some AGs and governors across the country have TOLD US TO OUR FACES that they will not be prosecuting crimes that they themselves deem unimportant. What you propose above is not going to happen. The first thing most prosecutors do in fact, is to plea bargain away gun charges when they are included among other criminal charges for a given individual.
Ok, I’m all for ending criminal violence.

How about “Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses”?

Back
Top Bottom