• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden's ATF nominee

Say hello to your new overlord. This piece of work holds the power to declare 300M Americans criminals. In Democrat’s insane HR127, THIS is the guy who will be tasked with providing Congress with a nationwide confiscation plan and will be the person commanding the army of ATF agents to do it.

View attachment 471133

We also know he's ready to burn you and your family to death and every other family that says no. He will then lie about it and say you were shooting down helicopters.

Plan ahead folks - this is going to get messy.

ljfiZyL.jpg

🐯

I'm surprised they waited this long.

No, actually I'm surprised that the administration had the hubris to put such a lighting rod of a candidate forward in the first place. WTF were they thinking?
The only reason they pulled him is because everything they touch is turning to shit so they realized that it would be better if they just got rid of him instead of having another bad headline.

I'd say Ding Dong the Witch is Dead but the comment about "placing him in another position within the administration" is concerning.
Where does he end up? Dept. of Reprisals?
He belongs face down in a ditch. Ventilated multiple times and on fire.

I'd say Ding Dong the Witch is Dead but the comment about "placing him in another position within the administration" is concerning.
Where does he end up? Dept. of Reprisals?
He belongs face down in a ditch. Ventilated multiple times and on fire.

Given his beaver-teef, I'd say give him something in the Dept of Interior.

They may be dancing on the head of a pin here. Trying to make a trophy out of this because they don't have a majority anywhere in Congress to make an agenda happen

IDK about this being a 'crushing' defeat. . . Beitbart

This is crushing de-feet.

It's ok. The guy is a cork-soaker...

No, actually I'm surprised that the administration had the hubris to put such a lighting rod of a candidate forward in the first place. WTF were they thinking?

shows how stupid this administration is. It was clear months ago, as you and I said, this nomination was dead. If this administration was smart they would have pulled it in august when congress was on recess and DC was on vacation.

biden is a two digit IQ moron but many in his administration are too.

They've finally found someone worse so they pulled him.
Unless it’s Taliban, no one is worse. Cut the shit.

They will nominate Beto next.

[rofl] Zero law enforcement background, which all previous cocksucking directors had. Never gon happen

I do wish it is Beto. If the online 2A community can give him a nice awakening the way we did to Chipman, he’ll crumple up faster than he did in the presidential race.

Last edited:

Glad they dumped him, but yeah- WTF? To me it seemed like they were trying to ignite something bad.

The only reason they pulled him is because everything they touch is turning to shit so they realized that it would be better if they just got rid of him instead of having another bad headline.

And who would print this "bad headline" ???
Certainly not the 95% leftist MSM.

Back
Top Bottom