• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Billionaire Miami real estate tycoon police-mandated health evaluation after posting unhinged Instagram videos threatening cops and shooting off boat

Reptile

NES Member

Billionaire Miami real estate tycoon Patrick Carroll is taken for police-mandated health evaluation after posting unhinged Instagram videos threatening cops and shooting off boat​

• Patrick Carroll, 45, shared concerning clips of himself firing a shotgun outside his Miami Beach mansion and ranting about the 2nd Amendment
  • The tycoon said that he was only firing blanks and he and cops 'laughed about it'
  • He has reportedly been ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation
A billionaire Florida real estate tycoon has been ordered by cops to undergo a mental health evaluation after posting concerning clips of himself firing guns and ranting about the Second Amendment outside his Miami Beach mansion.

Patrick Carroll, a developer whose antics have garnered him over a million followers on Instagram, shared then deleted a clip of himself wearing a MAGA hat and firing a shotgun on a boat by his $19.5 million waterfront home on Thursday.

The businessman, 45, said he was firing blanks, however the episode led his neighbors to call 911 on him, resulting in the evaluation order - which will also force him to relinquish his firearms within 72 hours.

In response the next day, Carroll told The Real Deal that he wasn't shooting live rounds, and said: 'I spoke to cops, and they were laughing about it. I was doing it for an (Instagram) video.'

Continues...

Being any kind of public figure and wearing a MAGA hat will get your interest from the justice department.

He has good taste in cigars.

He likely wouldn't know a good cigar from a literal dog-rocket if he was given a map and a phone-a-friend.

He should have been called for a mental health check the minute he got his Donald tattoo. ROFL!!!!

It's just a pile of "Look at me and how successful I am." The poor guy is either in deep need of a time-out of a few months or some serious psychotherapy related to his daddy issues. If you've got a billion dollars and STILL need to show off, you missed the point.

He likely wouldn't know a good cigar from a literal dog-rocket if he was given a map and a phone-a-friend.

He should have been called for a mental health check the minute he got his Donald tattoo. ROFL!!!!

It's just a pile of "Look at me and how successful I am." The poor guy is either in deep need of a time-out of a few months or some serious psychotherapy related to his daddy issues. If you've got a billion dollars and STILL need to show off, you missed the point.
Am looking for a few box of cheap cigar,know where to buy em?

Am looking for a few box of cheap cigar,know where to buy em?

Cheap is relative these days. Cigars I used to pay $3-4 for are now $5-6. Hurts me in the feels.

Rocky Patel Mulligans aren't bad. They are "sandwich" cigars but run about $2-2.50 each. It's scraps from manufacturing (handmade) that are sort of bunched together and wrapped. They'll be flaky and won't be consistent in taste, but they're a decent base.

For non-cigar smokers, they are great. Flor de Olivas are also good. Again sandwich. Dark wrapper. I haven't had one in ages. I found they were a bit irregular in manufacturing but that may have been fixed 10-15 years ago. LOL

Between 4 and 6 you can get some decent cigars.

Cheap is relative these days. Cigars I used to pay $3-4 for are now $5-6. Hurts me in the feels.

Rocky Patel Mulligans aren't bad. They are "sandwich" cigars but run about $2-2.50 each. It's scraps from manufacturing (handmade) that are sort of bunched together and wrapped. They'll be flaky and won't be consistent in taste, but they're a decent base.

For non-cigar smokers, they are great. Flor de Olivas are also good. Again sandwich. Dark wrapper. I haven't had one in ages. I found they were a bit irregular in manufacturing but that may have been fixed 10-15 years ago. LOL

You can get a pack of swishy sweets for 4 bucks or black an mild

Ok thank 4 answer, i dont smoke,just am gona visit an old goldsmith on my next vacation so i need to bring gift(he gave me a few nice silver necklaces last time)

How can "Cops ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation". Doesn't a judge need to give the order?
Just curious I thought Dr's and judges where the only ones who could pink slip you for 72 hrs?

Did you guys know you can order cigars/cigarellos online in bulk?
I've used 3 different websites. No tax. Usually free shipping primewholesale/gothamCigars/ buitragocigars/buyLittleCigars
I usually save 50-75%

Did you guys know you can order cigars/cigarellos online in bulk?
I've used 3 different websites. No tax. Usually free shipping primewholesale/gothamCigars/ buitragocigars/buyLittleCigars
I usually save 50-75%
I dont smoke anything anymore

Occasionally ill have a dirt cigar like a black and mild but not often

Back
Top Bottom