• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black killed by white officer - riots, white killed by black officer - crickets

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
My wife brought it up on Facebook and the response was 50-50. Some of the comments were pretty funny, most just called her an idiot. Needless to say she has cleaned out her friends list by half!

Because white people are bad ? Those of you who get up every day , work 40+ hours a week , have disciplined spending habits , cultivate your credit rating , honor your commitments , raise your own children & teach them to be fit for society , plan for six weeks to manage a 3 day weekend without getting your electricity shut off , have long term plans to better yourself , keep a few of the Ten Commandments in mind , ... People like that don't deserve what they have because no living white American got to that place of ultra wealth by his own work. He took it away from the oppressed people who live in the inner city.

I suspect there are political operatives in this country who profit from race baiting. Call me crazy , but I don't think Al Sharpton is a good guy. Furthermore , I am starting to seriously doubt that the mainstream media is neutral.

I feel like I read these responses and many seem to confuse class and race.

I feel like I read these responses and many seem to confuse class and race.

Maybe so. But in the recent history of this country (the last 100 years or so), almost all riots/looting/burning of neighborhoods has divided along so-called racial lines. Not too surprising, given how issues of race function within this society.

The police say they are just trying to get home to their families at night safe, I think the average guy walking out of a 7-11 has the same right.
Since when is shoot first ask question later ok.

Back
Top Bottom