Black Men Targets

That's what happens when you let Karen's into the gun range. They'll find something to feed their recreational outrage. Like standard black and white silhouette targets.
(Much like the old chestnut about
"there were two prompt fatalities from Chernobyl -
the guys who flew to Moscow to tell Gorbachov"
),
the first guys to get in trouble are gonna be the guys who agreed to the tour.

And whether or not that would be justified is a toss-up.

Situational Awareness is Key.

I actually watched the video (unlike the OP)...
1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

(And to virtue signal, I adore Sweet Brown).
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4c473c8b-a065-3611-a16c-783d0a436c8e.jpg

I believe the different target colors or shades represent the different lighting situations that a cop may encounter. I would think that most crime occurs at night, with a dark silhouette being the prominent background or shade that a cop would have to deal with the most. It's an easy explanation to shut the sheep and feelings morons up. The more you bow down to these idiots, the more they will take. And you wonder why the police don't give tours of police stations anymore and it's not because of Covid!
We recently had a full tour of our little police station, cub scouts, a few weekends in a row. We combined dens for the sake of brevity in most instances. The kids were allowed to hold ‘machine guns’ in the gun room like they were lollipops. Zero shots fired, all kids (and most parents) got locked up for a picture, everyone went home safely and unharmed. Many children partially got fingerprinted, which were quickly torn up and tossed in the trash. These tours were given by the only cop on duty at the time. 90% of the parents were armed during the tour. Zero f***s were given all around.

Took a rifle course at Sig a while back. Black dude in class kinda half heartedly complained that one of the targets was a black dude. Instructor tells us that the two guys that they use as targets were both employees and both white lol

I was just about to bring this up. It's usually an employee and literally no one cares.

What color are your targets?

Farmington Hills Police Department responds after claims they use targets of Black men at shooting range​

Black in the daytime, brown at night were our targets. But some green ones were slowly making it out to the field. I'll let the joke just sit there unsaid.

I actually watched the video (unlike the OP)... those targets were actual black people.

Not a black silhouette like I was expecting to see.
They are used to desensitize people to actually having to shoot a real person. I doubt they are 'all' black people. That would be stupid if so. But I've seen people hesitate the first time picture targets were used. The briefing is 'if you see a weapon, we are beyond trying to de-escalate for this drill, they are trying to kill you, period'. There were 3 targets, some shoot, some no shoot. Generally the first facing a percentage of the people don't get rounds off and 'died'.

This. If you watch the video, the targets are pictures of actual black people in hoodies.
So?

Please explain to me how that is offensive? I can see how it could be misconstrued, but this isn’t some kind of subliminal mind training. They probably bought the cheapest body-mod targets they could find and those just so happened to be on clearance that week.

So?

Please explain to me how that is offensive? I can see how it could be misconstrued, but this isn’t some kind of subliminal mind training. They probably bought the cheapest body-mod targets they could find and those just so happened to be on clearance that week.
Bro, think like a Liberal in 2022. Everything is offensive.

So?

Please show me where I said I was offended.

Most people obviously didn't watch the video and were assuming they were standard black siluettes on a white background (as did I before watching the video), which was the point of the post by @Broccoli Iglesias and my response.

Most people obviously didn't watch the video and were assuming they were standard black siluettes on a white background (as did I before watching the video), which was the point of the post by @Broccoli Iglesias and my response.
This. I even thought they were standard black silhouettes. But I know better than to trust an OP with no info.

Based on the OP question, he didn't even watch the crap he posted. People see a link and dump it here.

NOW you sound offended ;)

Chillax broseph…it’s the interwebz, yo!

This. I even thought they were standard black silhouettes. But I know better than to trust an OP with no info.

Based on the OP question, he didn't even watch the crap he posted. People see a link and dump it here.
OP’s be like “I gotta be the first that posts this so I can have my own megathread!”

You joke but on NES many years ago in the beginning of woke - the Blacks were complaining about silhouette targets. They were all Black and the Blacks were saying it conditions the cops to shoot Black people. It's all in the archives of NES.
People have too much free time on their hands these days...

(Much like the old chestnut about
"there were two prompt fatalities from Chernobyl -
the guys who flew to Moscow to tell Gorbachov"
),
the first guys to get in trouble are gonna be the guys who agreed to the tour.

And whether or not that would be justified is a toss-up.

Situational Awareness is Key.

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

(And to virtue signal, I adore Sweet Brown).

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4c473c8b-a065-3611-a16c-783d0a436c8e.jpg

Will Smith in MiB was ahead of his time.

Now all the commercials show Black men making fools of white men.

Back
Top Bottom