Black Men Targets

This. If you watch the video, the targets are pictures of actual black people in hoodies.
Triggered.

I'm wearing my yolk-yellow LYSA Fall Freeze Tournament hoodie.

Will Smith in MiB was ahead of his time.

Now all the commercials show Black men making fools of white men.
That's OK,
they show women doing it to men of all shades.

Triggered.

I'm wearing my yolk-yellow LYSA Fall Freeze Tournament hoodie.

That's OK,
they show women doing it to men of all shades.
They also only show Black men in leadership roles like Doctors.

Meanwhile, the hapless white male patients are always the fools.

Not that Black men can't be Doctors but they are ALWAYS the Doctors in the drug commercials.

The woman are not always doing to it men of all shades either.

Most commercials show Black men bossing around their white baby mamas.
They all seem to have granite counter tops, also.

Remember those zombie targets that came with tannerite… They are Osama bin Laden and a couple other people. But the big deal was the Obama target. It was just a target that had the same ears is Obama..

My response would’ve been everyone bleeds red…

They are used to desensitize people to actually having to shoot a real person. I doubt they are 'all' black people. That would be stupid if so. But I've seen people hesitate the first time picture targets were used. The briefing is 'if you see a weapon, we are beyond trying to de-escalate for this drill, they are trying to kill you, period'. There were 3 targets, some shoot, some no shoot. Generally the first facing a percentage of the people don't get rounds off and 'died'.
This
There was an article years ago protesting graphic targets of women and teenagers with guns being used in shoot/no shoot drills
IIRC the hilarious part was the most common no shoot was a black guy in a hoody
And the crazies were essentially unhappy about training cops not to shoot unarmed black guys [rofl]

This
There was an article years ago protesting graphic targets of women and teenagers with guns being used in shoot/no shoot drills
IIRC the hilarious part was the most common no shoot was a black guy in a hoody
And the crazies were essentially unhappy about training cops not to shoot unarmed black guys [rofl]
There was a Karen picture, I wanted to shoot the 'no shoot' one, she just looked like she should be shot.

Back
Top Bottom