Black People Can't Be Trusted With Guns

Garys

NES Member
Black Homicide Victimization in the United States

Blacks in the United States are disproportionately affected by homicide. For the year 2007, blacks represented 13 percent of the nation’s population, yet accounted for 49 percent of all homicide victims.

As noted at the beginning of this study, the devastation homicide inflicts on black teens and adults is a national crisis, yet it is all too often ignored outside of affected communities.

For blacks, like all victims of homicide, guns — usually handguns — are far and away the number one murder tool. Successful efforts to reduce America’s black homicide toll must put a focus on reducing access to firearms.

No sense in trying to understand and correct the underlying causes of the problem. Nope, just disarm black people, that will fix everything.

Remember, gun control is not about crime, it's not about guns, it IS about controlling people's lives.

Last edited:
Black Homicide Victimization in the United States

No sense in trying to understand and correct the underlying causes of the problem. Nope, just disarm black people, that will fix everything.

Remember, gun control is not about crime, it's not about guns, it IS about controlling people's lives.

Proof positive right there in the article. I'm assuming you meant to have a "not" in there.

For blacks, like all victims of homicide, guns — usually handguns — are far and away the number one murder tool. Successful efforts to reduce America’s black homicide toll must put a focus on reducing access to firearms.

Wow, that is mind boggling. So how do they explain all the murders with firearms in DC, NYC, LA, and Chicago?

Maybe it's criminals being, ummmmm criminals?

Ahhh, gotta love it when the racist aspects of gun control get to be just that blatant. It's refreshing in a way. I just hope those wise old men down in Washington can pass some laws to help me take care of myself, cuz I'm just a helpless Negro. Hey, can someone swing by my apartment this afternoon and take possession of my firearms? I'm basically an animal, so I'm inevitably going to lose control one day and go on a mindless spree of rape and murder.

Ahhh, gotta love it when the racist aspects of gun control get to be just that blatant. It's refreshing in a way. I just hope those wise old men down in Washington can pass some laws to help me take care of myself, cuz I'm just a helpless Negro. Hey, can someone swing by my apartment this afternoon and take possession of my firearms? I'm basically an animal, so I'm inevitably going to lose control one day and go on a mindless spree of rape and murder.

Sure, what time works for you?

I hear you have some nice stuff, happy to help you out. [smile]

Based on that evidence (if correct), blacks would be the ones MOST in need of personal protection! Local black organizers should be doing all they can to get law abiding citizens to all have guns.

The first gun control laws were to prevent slaves from being armed.

The next wave of anti-gun laws was to keep immigrants from being armed.

However, the author of this piece says nothing about gun control being limited to blacks, nor could it be. The author seeks to disarm EVERYONE on the premise that society generally, and blacks particularly, will somehow be made safer.

That criminals, by definition, don't obey the law; that criminals, of necessity, will be armed; and that those who engage in such criminal activity or associate with those who do, will necessarily suffer the consequences, seems beyond the author's comprehension.

Or, perhaps the author just hopes WE won't connect those dots.

Well, haven't the anti-gun folks been referring to those laws against black Americans to continue supporting their gun control views? Now they're going to continue to insult the black community by using these studies to support it? Oh brother!

The first gun control laws were to prevent slaves from being armed.

The next wave of anti-gun laws was to keep immigrants from being armed.

However, the author of this piece says nothing about gun control being limited to blacks, nor could it be. The author seeks to disarm EVERYONE on the premise that society generally, and blacks particularly, will somehow be made safer.

That criminals, by definition, don't obey the law; that criminals, of necessity, will be armed; and that those who engage in such criminal activity or associate with those who do, will necessarily suffer the consequences, seems beyond the author's comprehension.

Or, perhaps the author just hopes WE won't connect those dots.

Well Said!

The report in question was from 2006. I don't know where the 49 percent figure came from, because the average percentage across the U.S. including all states was 20.27%, not 49%!!!!! Just more governmental B.S.! Read the report yourself and come to your own conclusions. Be aware, though, that the study was done by the Violence Policy Center, an organization that is severely "Anti Gun". Just a FYI.....please don't believe everything you read without delving into all of the information. It DOES matter who did the study, for whom, and for what purpose the study was done, what cross-section of people in America was involved in the reportings, etc. Do you think that all income and education levels of blacks in America were included when the data were entered? I believe that the figures were slanted or manipulated. Anyway, here is the link to the report in question:
http://www.vpc.org/studies/blackhomicide09.pdf

Enjoy, and please read all or most of the report. Thanks! - Michael

Ask Condoleeza Rice how well the black disarmament laws were meant to work for her family.

And how well her father having a shotgun for midnight visitors DID work.

Here are a couple more gems from the VPC.

Vest Buster: The .500 Smith & Wesson Magnum—The Gun Industry's Latest Challenge to Law
Enforcement Body Armor

Guns For Felons: How the NRA Works to Rearm Criminals

Tell it to the NAACP.

Back in 2003, they filed a lawsuit against the firearms industry stating that industry practices disproportionaly affected black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

Rather than seeking monetary damages, they wanted concessions from distributors (one gun per month, etc)...

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/jul/13/news/mn-55507

Fortunately, the judge (Weinstein... one of the most Liberal/anti gun judges out there), ruled against them.

JPFO has weighed in on this some time ago. I think they have a good opinion on what happens when certain groups are not allowed to defend themselves :
http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/movieplay-ngn-swf.htm

"No Guns for Negroes"

JPFO's movie, "No Guns for Negroes" -exposes the racist history of American gun control laws. Every person who supports gun control laws must be shown this film or gun ownership will cease to exist in America.

Don't become a former gun owner because you chose not to show "No Guns for Negroes "to every one you know.

A FREE, high-quality DVD of "No Guns for Negroes" is yours with a one-year JPFO membership. Make a two-year commitment and you also get a FREE copy of the award winning “2A Today for the USA”, another pro-2A film released just before “No Guns for Negroes”. Together, the films are a devastating “one-two” punch. Store membership index page.

We have tried to effect a compromise on file size, to try and maintain adequate viewing quality while at the same time not taking too much bandwidth. Go back to the download/view page for file download options. We encourage the widest distribution of this film - Please send this page to a Friend and to everyone on your list.

I don't argue the numbers. They are correct.

Nor will I argue that if you magically disappeared all firearms homicide and suicide rates would go down by some unknowable, yet statistically significant number. IT DOESN'T FREAKIN MATTER.

If you're a liberal like me, you're a damned fool to trust the GOP/fascist -controlled cops to have all the guns and everyone else helpless to resist.

If you're a conservative, you're a damned fool to trust the Democrat/commie-controlled cops to have all the guns and everyone else helpless to resist.

In other words, if you don't like the prospect of a tyrannical government of some type being in control of all the guns while the citizens sit by helpless to resist, gun control is a bad idea.

I don't care if there's more murders or suicides than might otherwise happen. Those numbers pale in comparison to the deaths a tyrannical government would cause if they didn't even have to consider that there's a line past which they dare not go.

No other argument need be made. All the rest is peanuts compared with that single fact.

I don't argue the numbers. They are correct.

Nor will I argue that if you magically disappeared all firearms homicide and suicide rates would go down by some unknowable, yet statistically significant number. IT DOESN'T FREAKIN MATTER.

If you're a liberal like me, you're a damned fool to trust the GOP/fascist -controlled cops to have all the guns and everyone else helpless to resist.

If you're a conservative, you're a damned fool to trust the Democrat/commie-controlled cops to have all the guns and everyone else helpless to resist.

In other words, if you don't like the prospect of a tyrannical government of some type being in control of all the guns while the citizens sit by helpless to resist, gun control is a bad idea.

I don't care if there's more murders or suicides than might otherwise happen. Those numbers pale in comparison to the deaths a tyrannical government would cause if they didn't even have to consider that there's a line past which they dare not go.

No other argument need be made. All the rest is peanuts compared with that single fact.

Not quite the way the Framers of the Constitution put it, but it certainly is the reason that they put the Second Amendment in. They weren't concerned about hunting, self defense from burglars or robbers, or anything but the citizens being able to defend themselves from tyrannical governments. You know, like the one they fought the Revolutionary War against. It can't be any more clear than that.

Jeez... I shoot with a couple of black guys at the range ... wait until I break the news to them!

OMG... WTF is wrong with people???

Criminals should not have guns... law abiding citizens should have an absolute right to guns.

Not quite the way the Framers of the Constitution put it, but it certainly is the reason that they put the Second Amendment in. They weren't concerned about hunting, self defense from burglars or robbers, or anything but the citizens being able to defend themselves from tyrannical governments. You know, like the one they fought the Revolutionary War against. It can't be any more clear than that.

I do think defending oneself against criminals and being able to hunt was considered, but in light of the events they had recently come through, fighting tyranny was definitely at the top.

+1! Great videos. Everyone should watch these.

Yeah, I saw that video a while ago and found it very insightful. It really explains why they got rid of cheap guns, keep increasing the permit fees, require training, choke supplies to drive up prices, increase costs to sell in MA, etc. ,etc., etc. They are making so the poor and similarly, minorities find obtaining firearms an uphill battle. You also have to love in MA that they still require you to specify your race.

Back
Top Bottom