• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Incels with guns

he looks a little like the creep that shot up the highland park parade.....
i hate to sound superficial but i must be honest and say that i wouldn't give either of those guys a second glance in a bar during my 20's.
The bar scene is based initially on superficial attraction, but, I don’t think a guy like this has friends that he goes out cruising bars with to try and meet ladies. He likely has few to no friends, and his only interactions with females was in school or at a job, and he spends time home online with his incel groups echoing his hatred of women he can’t be with. A well-adjusted person would be able to go out into social situations, like the bar scene, and at least be able to have a conversation with women, and not be utterly destroyed when @lancecolonel shoots him down in flames. Maybe he finds that if he’s not the hottest guy in his circle of friends, then he’s going to be the funny one, or the one who can dance, or the guy who has interesting stories about his travels. But, he can’t. He’s mentally broken.

He tried to get into the Army for absurd reasons, and got run out. Too bad he wasn’t able to go in with the idea of improving himself and learning new skills, making new friends, and seeing new places. His life could have been something he was happy to live. It sounds like he has some very serious mental problems, though, and combined with absent or poor parenting, and you get a broken person. Prison is not going to be a kind place to him, and he is not likely going to get better in there.

The bar scene is based initially on superficial attraction, but, I don’t think a guy like this has friends that he goes out cruising bars with to try and meet ladies. He likely has few to no friends, and his only interactions with females was in school or at a job, and he spends time home online with his incel groups echoing his hatred of women he can’t be with. A well-adjusted person would be able to go out into social situations, like the bar scene, and at least be able to have a conversation with women, and not be utterly destroyed when @lancecolonel shoots him down in flames. Maybe he finds that if he’s not the hottest guy in his circle of friends, then he’s going to be the funny one, or the one who can dance, or the guy who has interesting stories about his travels. But, he can’t. He’s mentally broken.

He tried to get into the Army for absurd reasons, and got run out. Too bad he wasn’t able to go in with the idea of improving himself and learning new skills, making new friends, and seeing new places. His life could have been something he was happy to live. It sounds like he has some very serious mental problems, though, and combined with absent or poor parenting, and you get a broken person. Prison is not going to be a kind place to him, and he is not likely going to get better in there.
I bet you’re right about all of this……
In my defense, the “meanest” I ever got was lying about my name and giving my # as 867-5309. Some guys caught on right away, others didn’t……

I bet you’re right about all of this……
In my defense, the “meanest” I ever got was lying about my name and giving my # as 867-5309. Some guys caught on right away, others didn’t……
Wait, what?

A chick at a bar just gave me that same number…

Jen, Jenny or close sounding.

Back
Top Bottom