Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Getting caught? Only extrem right wing conservatives can be 2A and be for constitutional rights? And be American. WTF? Really. Both sides. Evan has always called himself a gun toting 2a supporting hippie. He has never once said he’s right wing or conservative
You can't support a Gun Grabber then say you're pro-2a. Come on... I know you love the coffee, keep buying it.

Anyone ever notice the gun community is the worst. We are the worst advocates for the 2A because all we do is eat each other up for the dumbest shit.
Evan "I support the 2nd" but I also support Tulsi. Tell me with a straight face that he's really pro-2a.

Tulsi Gabbard on Gun Safety Legislation
Key Points
  • Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:
    • A federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines
    • Requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks
    • Closing the gun-show loophole
    • Making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns
  • Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association.
  • Tulsi participated in the House sit-in in 2016 when Republicans refused to allow any members to vote on any gun control legislation.
  • In working towards enacting real gun control measures, Tulsi is focusing on bipartisan measures that have a chance of actually becoming passed into law, rather than using the issue as a political football
Why would anyone support a company gives money to people who hate us and want to take our guns?

Why is BRCC anti civilian gun ownership? I can’t stand their coffee but I like there video/podcast content. Not trying to be a dick but I think you guys that are not veterans are taking this a little too personal because he has a strong support of the military and veterans. I get his campaign contributions are bugging ppl but are u going to hold Trump to the same standard for contributing to Hillary Clinton, Kumallover Harris and a whole bunch of other Dems over the years? They have some alliances that really bug me..(Dan Crenshaw) but Please give me an example where they say that they’re against civilian gun ownership.
They are not anti civilian gun ownership. These guys just are making claims off of assumptions

Why is BRCC anti civilian gun ownership? I can’t stand their coffee but I like there video/podcast content. Not trying to be a dick but I think you guys that are not veterans are taking this a little too personal because he has a strong support of the military and veterans. I get his campaign contributions are bugging ppl but are u going to hold Trump to the same standard for contributing to Hillary Clinton, Kumallover Harris and a whole bunch of other Dems over the years? They have some alliances that really bug me..(Dan Crenshaw) but Please give me an example where they say that they’re against civilian gun ownership.
The problem I have is they think everything is fine because as long as they support veterans. Yea I respect and appreciate veterans but like anything I don’t paint all veterans with the same brush, Seth Moulton is a decorated Vet and deserves appreciation for his valor but he also deserves a big FU for his 2A stance.

Evan "I support the 2nd" but I also support Tulsi. Tell me with a straight face that he's really pro-2a.

Key Points
  • Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association.
  • Tulsi participated in the House sit-in in 2016 when Republicans refused to allow any members to vote on any gun control legislation.
  • In working towards enacting real gun control measures, Tulsi is focusing on bipartisan measures that have a chance of actually becoming passed into law, rather than using the issue as a political football
Why would anyone support a company gives money to people who hate us and want to take our guns?
Because Trump hasn’t attacked the 2A? He could give two f***s. He just does what he needs to keep dumb ass right wing guys interested in him.

You can't support a Gun Grabber then say you're pro-2a. Come on... I know you love the coffee, keep buying it.
I don’t drink coffee. Trump has never attacked the 2A? I seem to remember something we can’t own anymore hmm what are those. Oh yea bump stocks. We almost lost binary triggers too.

I don’t drink coffee. Trump has never attacked the 2A? I seem to remember something we can’t own anymore hmm what are those. Oh yea bump stocks. We almost lost binary triggers too.

Aren't you the one that just said 2a guys are too black and white? Isn't supporting Trump grey? Considering the alternative?

So.... using that logic.... f*** BRCC because there are other brovet companies that know where they stand... and it seems to be closer to us. No one is saying ehmergherd boycott all the coffeeeeeeee. They are saying 'choose to spend your money with someone that aligns with your values'. Thats American af

Because Trump hasn’t attacked the 2A? He could give two f***s. He just does what he needs to keep dumb ass right wing guys interested in him.

last I remember, this thread is about BRCC. Not Trump. If you wanna go there, Trump made some bad moves at the beginning of his presidency, all stemming from being green in politics, and putting his trust in the establishment Repubs and the controlled opposition NRA. He was stonewalled by the GOP in Congress and listened to everything gun related from the NRA (bumpstocks remember?). Regardless, while Trump may pander to all sorts of niche groups for votes, BRCC is 100% profiteering from portraying this pro America, pro 2a, pro Constitution branding when in reality, he is supporting and donating to POS politicians who are the exact opposite. BRCC doesn't even have the "Pay to play" excuse to fall back on, like many other supposed "2A" companies can use.

last I remember, this thread is about BRCC. Not Trump. If you wanna go there, Trump made some bad moves at the beginning of his presidency, all stemming from being green in politics, and putting his trust in the establishment Repubs and the controlled opposition NRA. He was stonewalled by the GOP in Congress and listened to everything gun related from the NRA (bumpstocks remember?). Regardless, while Trump may pander to all sorts of niche groups for votes, BRCC is 100% profiteering from portraying this pro America, pro 2a, pro Constitution branding when in reality, he is supporting and donating to POS politicians who are the exact opposite. BRCC doesn't even have the "Pay to play" excuse to fall back on, like many other supposed "2A" companies can use.
Someone brought up Tulsi and you brought up Evan donating to Obama

So.... using that logic.... f*** BRCC because there are other brovet companies that know where they stand... and it seems to be closer to us. No one is saying ehmergherd boycott all the coffeeeeeeee. They are saying 'choose to spend your money with someone that aligns with your values'. Thats American af

Bingo

No, I don't see it as cancelling.
We aren't demanding Hafer be fired.
We aren't demanding they immediately hire someone we approve of or else.
We aren't demanding they apologize or else.
We aren't demanding they donate money to an organization we approve of or else.
Info about them is being put out.
People are being allowed to decide for themselves.

I agree. The bringing of this thread guys were all cancel culture on BRCC. I said just don’t buy their stuff and move along.

Has nothing to do with CC. I've never spent my $ on BRCC because it always struck me as over hyped gimmicky bullshit. Same with Art15 clothing - bought 2 shirts from them, overpriced and garbage. I have a problem someone or a business using a pro2A gimmick to profiteer off that constitutional right only to find out in the end, it was all a long con. This is one of the reasons why I never supported or sent $$ anywhere near Wayne controlled NRA so he could end up using it on suits and Ukrainian hookers.

This would be my interview with Evan:

1. Do you believe the 2nd amd recognizes the natural right of citizens to keep and bear arms, particularly for self defense? Yes or No.

2. Do you believe based on the information available (which is more than we have ever had for a national self defense shooting) that Kyle was defending himself or he's a murderer?

3. Own your answers and we can all move on then.

I said it earlier in this thread. They should have shut their mouths and not said anything. First your in business to sell a product at a profit. Remember who your core audience is. No matter what they say the damage is done. As a side note actblue would be enough for me.

Went on their site just now for the first time. Nothing says badass like a sticker club?? My sister had when when she was 12 had no clue her posse were operators.

Key Points
Unfortunately Mr.Crenshaw too

I am bothered by a few things I have read in this thread.
Many members seem to think that anyone who purchased from Black Rifle is stupid and does not know coffee. This thread has also opened my eyes to some of things I did not know about the company. I was a staunch supporter of black rifle but just canceled my subscription.
It sucks when a company that I was proud to support falls apart and proves it was not what I thought.

The funny thing is that this guy did this PR bullshit because deep down he cares about money first. He probably cost himself more money by the way he handled this whole deal. Simple thought process would have been to simply say “We are a pro 2A company not a legal team and we have no comment” and leave it that, people are going to talk shit regardless
Yup

Back
Top Bottom