Blue AR parts?

Ricky_Bobby

NES Member
The wife just picked up an ar today and wants to add some blue parts to it…15” handguard, takedown pins, dust cover, bolt catch, charging handle, mag release and maybe the stock. She wants dark blue. I’ve been searching and have seen builders kits but I don’t need all of that. It’s also hard to find everything with a matching blue color (I already know that has to be a thing). Does anyone have any insight of where I might find these parts? Or is my best option to buy black parts and have them all cerakoted?

Well you're married so just give her your balls to drape over it.
Or

We’ve only been married for a year. Blue balls aren’t a thing yet.

I would have an independent shop cerakote the parts in NRA blue or another standard dark blue code.

The guy at Dave Santurri’s shop is supposed to do a good job.

The wife just picked up an ar today and wants to add some blue parts to it…15” handguard, takedown pins, dust cover, bolt catch, charging handle, mag release and maybe the stock. She wants dark blue. I’ve been searching and have seen builders kits but I don’t need all of that. It’s also hard to find everything with a matching blue color (I already know that has to be a thing). Does anyone have any insight of where I might find these parts? Or is my best option to buy black parts and have them all cerakoted?

Get them cerakoted.

1. I don’t trust the quality of those race-gun anodized parts. With cerakoting, you can pick known good parts and a handguard she likes.

2. With cerakoting, you can let her pick a much more specific color.

Back
Top Bottom