Blue Bullets

Check out the discount that we can now get , from the blue bullets.com as members of NES. You have to get a code before you finish your purchase from their website. and insert it with the order.
So where can I find the code? Am I missing something?

Discount Program (5% off for Forum Members)

If you are a member of the following forums let us know because you qualify for our 5% discount program.
  • Follow us on Facebook
  • Brian Enos Forum
  • Carolina Shooters Club
  • NC Gun Owners
  • Firing Line
  • Handgun Forum
  • Bait Shop Boyz
  • Probably missing some... If so send us an email and we will most likely add it... [email protected]
To receive this discount just send us an email BEFORE YOU ORDER with your name, email, forum, and your username to [email protected]

has anyone used these and have any feedback?
I've shot 25,000+ of their 9mm bullets and they're awesome bullets run by a great group of people. They're one of the top bullet makers that comp shooters use for USPSA/IDPA.

Wow seriously?? Holy cow! Which one(s) do you use?
Haha yep - not a huge amount compared to some other shooters on this forum. I was just looking at my order history the other day and I've ordered 27,000 but have about 5,000 loaded on hand. So I guess I should edit that to ~22,000. But anyway, I use their 147 gr (actually weigh closer to 150 grains) round nose bullets.

Sent my order in for more .45 acp 230 gr RN. Nice people, Brenda was really helpful in setting up NES as a forum member for the discounts.************ Update I ordered on Sunday, they filled the order Monday and USPS tracking says delivery scheduled Wed that they are already in Springfield Mass. That's QUICK!!

Last edited:
Sent my order in for more .45 acp 230 gr RN. Nice people, Brenda was really helpful in setting up NES as a forum member for the discounts.************ Update I ordered on Sunday, they filled the order Monday and USPS tracking says delivery scheduled Wed that they are already in Springfield Mass. That's QUICK!!
Just one more reason I buy their bullets. Never have to wait more than a few days to arrive.

I know it’s a long ways away but they have some awesome Black Friday and Christmas deals. Last year I think they had 15-20% off all orders. So keep that in mind at the end of the year.

Blue Bullets rock!! I use them in 9mm 38, 357, 45 ACP. A few different weights in each. Clean and accurate for what I use them for. My 357 lever gun loves them.
You will see a lot of them at matches.

I was checking them out and noticed that the .38/.357 bullets don't have crimp grooves. Any issues for those that load these? What do you use for a crimp?

I'd love to hear some experiences also.
I've always just used a light taper crimp, just enough to remove the "bell" on the cases. I've loaded up some of their 158 gr SWC for some .357 Magnum loads with 2400 and I've been very happy with them on paper. I've yet to toss them through a chronograph to see their standard deviation.

I've loaded thousands of these projectiles in .38 Special, between mild and moderate loads. I've recovered bullets from the berm and the coating has held great and I've never roll crimped them, nor taper crimped them to the extent that the case penetrates through the coating or leaves a discernable mark.

Last edited:
I've always just used a light taper crimp, just enough to remove the "bell" on the cases. I've loaded up some of their 158 gr SWC for some .357 Magnum loads with 2400 and I've been very happy with them on paper. I've yet to toss them through a chronograph to see their standard deviation.

I've loaded thousands of these projectiles in .38 Special, between mild and moderate loads. I've recovered bullets from the berm and the coating has held great and I've never roll crimped them, nor taper crimped them to the extent that the case penetrates through the coating or leaves a discernable mark.
before i read your post i was thinking of using them, blue bullets, in .38/.357 loads. my .38's have virtually no crimp...very light. looking at that 158 gr. of theirs the other night, too. i think i'll pull the trigger on an order this afternoon.

Once I burn through my light 357 mag rounds that are loaded with plated, and other coated bullets, I'll be ordering their 158s.

Check out the 5% discount that we can now get , from the blue bullets.com as members of NES. You have to get a code before you finish your purchase from their website. and insert it with the order.Sponsorships and Discounts
I have 1140 more 9mm bullets to go through still, then I think I'll give these a try since I hear good things.

Didn't know about a discount, sweet.

Although with 9mm on a single stage weighing each charge by hand that 1140 will take me almost 1140 years to load.

Back
Top Bottom