• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bore Snake

That's pretty slick looking. Heres my Target. I plan on having the trigger done on it.

DSC_4890.jpg
[/IMG]

While I've heard good things about WhistlePig, personally it bothers me that they won't comp their 16" barrels "due to minimum barrel length requirements".

Ohh that's pretty weak, I only went with the comp'd model so I wouldn't have to spend extra money on a muzzle device for one of the threaded barrels. I doubt it's doing much for me with the .22 LR, haha.

Ohh that's pretty weak, I only went with the comp'd model so I wouldn't have to spend extra money on a muzzle device for one of the threaded barrels. I doubt it's doing much for me with the .22 LR, haha.

Yeah, I know I definitely don't *NEED* a comp on my 10/22, but the lame-o attitude about understanding the law puts me off.

Yeah, I know I definitely don't *NEED* a comp on my 10/22, but the lame-o attitude about understanding the law puts me off.

I hear ya, definitely stinks.

I had a comp on m .22, The problem was that it would lead up quickly and cause accuracy issues

I haven't seen any leading issues with mine as of yet. WP calls it compensated, it's 3 or 4 angled cuts in the top of the barrel, reminds me of porting more than a compensator, but it's their term haha.

Back
Top Bottom