Boston gang member who posed with guns on Snapchat goes to prison

At the time, he was on pre-trial release for four separate unlawful possession of a firearm cases in state court. A condition of his release was for Scarlett-Dixon to be on house arrest at this grandmother’s Weymouth home and wear a GPS monitoring device. Photos he took showed him in his grandmother’s home.

This is why the feds don't f*** around. This guy was out on no bail on four separate unlawful possession of firearms cases in MA court.

I wonder if they still make you pay to wear an ankle monitor I remember it used to cost a fortune and you had to pay for it just like probation fees. But I have a feeling the state absorbs the cost of it now I’d have to Google it.

IMG_3234.jpeg
This is ridiculous so if you have money, the government will take it but if you don’t have money, you get it for free. It doesn’t really seem like equal justice to say well f*** it. You gotta stay in jail then but it’s just another scam.

So, why did it take the feds to send this clown to jail instead of the state? The state could have done it 5 years ago. Yes, I know that it's only done to law-abiding citizens.

So, why did it take the feds to send this clown to jail instead of the state? The state could have done it 5 years ago. Yes, I know that it's only done to law-abiding citizens.

MA only enforces the laws when they can jam up a law abiding straight white male.

The headline left out that he had a cache of 59 rounds of ammo in the home. Not 59 boxes, 59 rounds. What an odd amount to have.

From the article:

“A search of the home in September 2021 yielded a Bersa 9-millimeter semi-automatic pistol, 59 rounds of 9-millimeter and .380 caliber ammunition and cannabis joints, all found in Scarlett-Dixon’s bedroom, Levy’s office said.”

The headline left out that he had a cache of 59 rounds of ammo in the home. Not 59 boxes, 59 rounds. What an odd amount to have.

From the article:

“A search of the home in September 2021 yielded a Bersa 9-millimeter semi-automatic pistol, 59 rounds of 9-millimeter and .380 caliber ammunition and cannabis joints, all found in Scarlett-Dixon’s bedroom, Levy’s office said.”
59 IS an odd number

From the article:

The presence of .380 ACP rounds is great. Someone once described these criminal ammo collections as "trail mix."

And they're concerned about criminals reloading or building their own guns?

The presence of .380 ACP rounds is great. Someone once described these criminal ammo collections as "trail mix."

And they're concerned about criminals reloading or building their own guns?
An acquaintance claims that his dad accidentally loaded a 380 into a 9mm and it went bang….

You know, I’d say we’re being a little over racist these days, but it’s not really racist to make an observation
Any observation of a black by a white is racism. Even ‘that’s a cool hat bro’ is racism if said to a black by a white.

Back
Top Bottom