Boston globe Mill article

inside job, someone's acting the canary!

Exhibit one:

To the angry so-called conservatives who are the new American Taliban:

You mistake me for another kind of man. I’m not interested in making friends here or holding each other’s cocks in a sycophantic circle jerk. I’m interested and troubled solely by the very culture illustrated in the immediate un-thoughtful, hateful replies to my posts. Oh I’m no thin-skin my “friends” I’m here until I can’t be…

You say cops brought it on Themselves? Well to the ones who are crooked and power hungry, I’d say emphatically yes. But… they do not outnumber the ones who are there to uphold their oaths to protect and defend. Scream help into a 911 call and they’ll be there to help you. Have we counter examples? Yes. But far more examples of cops saving live than taking them.

You say that you support vets? Then you praise those who cut their VA benefits after they come back broken from war; stepping over them on the street or when they need public assistance, and then kick dirt in their faces by saying they are lazy and all they want is a handout.

You say you love this country and then make excuses for and defend the criminals who invade our capital , believe lies with no evidence, and injure and kill the guards at the door who don’t have the luxury of deciding whether your intentions are just or not.

You say you want justice and then threaten to kill judges, FBI agents, ATF agents, DHS agents, and scientists who strive to save your lives as their life’s work- all when they aren’t in your favor. Then you angrily pound the podium in mock outrage when the other side does ever the same thing. I’d expect it from anyone else other than a Republican actually, which makes it more detestable.

You say that groups like Antifa and BLM are violent mobs (which they have become) and then pat the proud boys, boogaloo boys, and neo-Nazis on the back at rallies and parades. Never have Neo-Nazis been safe to parade our streets! Never until you.

You f***ing make excuses for Russia threatening our very existence as a people!! I mean what the ever living f***!? They are enemies to everyone free. You think Russia will provide you safe haven as they launch nuclear missles at America?

You have nowhere to hide anymore. I see you and what you’re doing as you prey upon the would-be patriotic, the scared and panicked, the disaffected and hopeless, the poor and uneducated while you subtly twist the truth just enough to get a rally cry or subtle head nod.

This is what Al Quaida does. This is what ISIS does. This is what the Taliban does.

This is you now.

They are seething that the law is being followed and their bluff has been called. Nice police chief Littleton has btw, getting an ffl to own more firearms is following the law, not skirting it
If this is true, he needs to be reminded that ATF frowns on getting the FFL to "enhance a personal collection". However, firearms can be logged into dealer inventory for a year and then become whatever. It's called "gaming the system". Jack.

Well I personally saw him tear the lawyer representing the town of Plymouth apart. I was suing the police chief for violating my confidential rights that day. Ultimately , the judge spanked and embarrassed the chief in the courtroom and ordered him to return my LTC that day !! And he destroyed my a**h*** x wife when she took the stand ! Jason restored my rights that day and even more importantly , a family tradition !! Would I hire him again ? In a split second ! I havnt seen him or talked to him in a number of years now but I’m forever greatfull

not saying he did, but how the hell did they get that information? his name, age, hates liberals, nes screen name, sells machine guns. who the f*** is doing all the talking?
It's all on NES. She called me at the house looking to do an interview. I told her to stay the hell out of the Mill and that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and hung up. Jack.

The author has scrubbed her Twitter feed back up to March 2022, but the Wayback machine shows her with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and an attack dog against the NRA and legal gun ownership.

Another liberal who failed history class.

Someone should remind her that 130 Million men, women and children were slaughtered by their own governments in the 20th century alone.

They were first disarmed.

The Founders knew this would happen and THAT is why we have the 2nd Amendment — so it doesn’t — can’t — happen here.

9A63DF2E-60AD-43B5-B4EF-2449CDDC9955.jpeg
BCE6ECE6-612C-49BE-A7D9-471A905173E9.jpeg
1B81E9FD-D3B2-42CD-A4E7-1A169589B306.jpeg

Last edited:
If this is true, he needs to be reminded that ATF frowns on getting the FFL to "enhance a personal collection". However, firearms can be logged into dealer inventory for a year and then become whatever. It's called "gaming the system". Jack.
Didn't know that, is it written or just generally accepted and not enforced

It's all on NES. She called me at the house looking to do an interview. I told her to stay the hell out of the Mill and that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and hung up. Jack.
It's on reddit too, and instagram.

LAC's reddit (I think) @ LegalArmsCo faylix (u/faylix) - Reddit

While LAC is fully legal, I'd be worried about posts like this, especially in light of the ATF going after that youtube channel for promoting the "Illegal product". The ATF could argue that LAC's promoting illegal sales, even though they are not and the globe doesn't have any idea about the law vs the perceived law :

1662903383356.png

EDIT: For those who might want to understand the angle that's coming from- Uncovered Documents Should Destroy the Government's Case in the AutoKeyCard Saga

Last edited:
The author has scrubbed her Twitter feed back up to March 2022, but the Wayback machine shows her with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and an attack dog against the NRA and legal gun ownership.

Another liberal who failed history class.

Someone should reminder her that 130 Million men, women and children were slaughtered by their own governments in the 20th century alone.

They were first disarmed.

The Founders knew this would happen and THAT is why we have the 2nd Amendment — so it doesn’t — can’t — happen here.

View attachment 660448
View attachment 660449
View attachment 660450
The coauthor has written 5 anti-gun pieces for the Globe in his very short career.

Another one that knows nothing about history and why the 2nd Amendment is so crucial to our survival as a free people.

Sad. Another complete failure of our education system.

6D24399C-800B-4550-9E9A-26EE713294CF.jpeg

The coauthor has written 5 anti-gun pieces for the Globe in his very short career.

Another one that knows nothing about history and why the 2nd Amendment is so crucial to our survival as a free people.

View attachment 660458
Wears a pink pussy hat at street demonstrations !

View attachment 660458
The story in his eyes tells me he’s the Ptown town bicycle.

not saying he did, but how the hell did they get that information? his name, age, hates liberals, nes screen name, sells machine guns. who the f*** is doing all the talking?
I was wondering the same. I think if someone was THOROUGHLY reading and watching NES for a while they could figure out who jack is.

of course you don't, but public opinion is part of the reason they now have to buy fixed mag ar rifles and pay $175 for an Anderson lower in Massachusetts that use to cost 28 bucks on a group buy. but on matters like this, public opinion does matter even if you don't like it.
No one has to buy lame fixed mag AR lowers

ever notice how lefties promote themselves as "activists". It's like vegans. Makes them more high and mighty or whatever ego boosting, virtue signaling bullshit makes them happy.

90 % of us are "gun rights activists" but we never refer to ourselves as such, we just do it without self promotion..

In an e-mail to the Globe, Steinbrecher said, “Since these photos are viewed mostly by people outside the state . . . putting any specific law on a picture is asinine.”

Finnerty served Steinbrecher with an eviction notice after the Globe raised questions about the firearms he was selling, but Steinbrecher insisted that the notice was “improper” and had nothing to do with illegal activity. “To be clear we did not and do not violate any of the gun laws,” Steinbrecher said.

Why is anyone responding to this idiots email inquiries??

I understand the concept of “Massprudence” and I get where a lot of you are coming from in terms of dealers letting pictures be taken, talking to press, etc.

A couple of years ago I’d be on the same page. But what is a right if we have to live in the shadows to exercise it? I understand that “Assault weapon” has a legal implication, but ideally we collectively pull our heads out of our asses and get the laws amended because flash hiders and bayonet lugs do not meaningfully change anything other than legal status wrt MA MGL. So yes, assault weapon is a dumb term, and yes, it has legal implications. The issue is that those legal implications need to be removed, not that we shouldn’t be open about being able to buy an “assault weapon”.

The fact is, we are behind enemy lines, but we do have federal, constitutional cover. We can choose to tiptoe through life using the doctrine of Massprudence, tight lipped and in the shadows. Or we can openly go about our lives and the chips will fall where they fall. If the judicial branch will not ultimately uphold our rights then I’d rather know that sooner than later. As far as I’m concerned this is a step in the right direction. Rip the bandaid off. Pray it ends with a favorable SCOTUS ruling and not a game of dodge ball with bullets.

In an e-mail to the Globe, Steinbrecher said, “Since these photos are viewed mostly by people outside the state . . . putting any specific law on a picture is asinine.”

Finnerty served Steinbrecher with an eviction notice after the Globe raised questions about the firearms he was selling, but Steinbrecher insisted that the notice was “improper” and had nothing to do with illegal activity. “To be clear we did not and do not violate any of the gun laws,” Steinbrecher said.

Why is anyone responding to this idiots email inquiries??
This goes for interactions with cops but also recommended with press.

Also, demand to see 5 years worth of social media posts.

View: https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o

Back
Top Bottom