Boston globe Mill article

You're not going to stop a nasty hit piece like this one. Once the leftist, anti-2A Globe DimocRAT decides you're a hit piece target, the mold is set.
Ok I read it. It doesn't affect me I'm in NH. But. It. Is.....Pure gold.
It's a frigging advertisement to every wannabe tacticool fool. Don't be surprised if traffic goes up 100% at the mill in the coming weeks.
Not to mention other places.

She doesn’t have to bring it to court she’s already got a new lawsuit filed against right now anyways. Believe it or not Maura is going to have a lot of issues. This AWB bs she pulled was done without the MA Leg knowing about it. She basically went over the mass legislatures helmet… never go over the mass legislatures helmet

Attachments

• spaceballs-rick-moranis.gif
    spaceballs-rick-moranis.gif
    921.9 KB · Views: 6
Lets not forget, and I know it wasn’t JUST HIM how he fought to restore I think it was 331 FLRB licence suspensions ! He helped a shit load of people here ! That guy is one of us ! And if he prosecuted anyone committing a crime involving a firearm then I’m for it ! Not enough people being punished for giving the rest of us law abiding gun owners a bad rap ! Who dosnt hope he runs a muck doing his job ?? Bad influencers need to be prosecuted ! I bet Chicago would love to have him

Lets not forget, and I know it wasn’t JUST HIM how he fought to restore I think it was 331 FLRB licence suspensions ! He helped a shit load of people here ! That guy is one of us ! And if he prosecuted anyone committing a crime involving a firearm then I’m for it ! Not enough people being punished for giving the rest of us law abiding gun owners a bad rap ! Who dosnt hope he runs a muck doing his job ?? Bad influencers need to be prosecuted ! I bet Chicago would love to have him

Rob a person with a gun, I agree with you. But when people here talk sh*t about a lawyer because he goes after gun owners, they are not talking about the scumbag criminals.

Think about this ... there is an imaginary line on a map, you are standing in NH, you take 5 steps and are in MA and just like that become an illegal gun owner. That is how easy you can get f*cked if you take the wrong turn and something happens, like get in a car accident and need to be taken to a hospital.

I have said it before, I dated a MA prosecutor, she said "f*ck this" when she was told to go after a dude that was doing nothing wrong, was legal to own a gun, just wasn't legal to own a gun in MA (and I won't give more details).

Last edited:
I have said it before, I dated a MA prosecutor, she said "f*ck this" when she was told to go after a dude that was doing nothing wrong, was legal to own a gun, just wasn't legal to own a gun in MA (and I won't give more details).

sounds like a keeper...

The article takes a partial statement (the comma at the end indicates that even the complete sentence wasn't quoted) completely out of context. You cannot know what he said from that. Certainly if it had been favorable for the article the reporter would have included the entire comment and context, but they didn't. That should tell you something.

I've only spoken to Jason once. He freely consulted on a legal issue. He didn't feel I had a chance and would not even take any money for what he felt was unwinnable. Obviously I disagreed, but he raised some good points and provided some helpful insight.
His reputation speaks for itself. He's knowledgeable, honorable, and a 2a supporter.

The only possible saving grace that he could have said after that comma would be “, but that is through illegal means and not what these dealers are doing. The people buying receivers at the mill are not building assault weapons according to the text of the law and the understanding of the law when it was passed.”

I highly doubt he said that. And when did he become a 2A supporter? Before or after he prosecuted people for 2A “crimes”?

I think Jason's mistake is that he didn't understand that they would quote him out of context..... like those people that actually talk to the broad he assumed that the media wouldn't screw him.....
Bullshit. He’s a lawyer, he lives in MA and he has run for office. He has dealt w the media before. I don’t want to hear about context on this one.

Bullshit. He’s a lawyer, he lives in MA and he has run for office. He has dealt w the media before. I don’t want to hear about context on this one.
Not excusing the behavior just explaining the root cause I agree he should know better….. if you can’t control your mouth in front of the media you shouldn’t talk to them at all actually not talking to them at all is probably the best course for anybody who’s not a moonbat…

Not excusing the behavior just explaining the root cause I agree he should know better….. if you can’t control your mouth in front of the media you shouldn’t talk to them at all actually not talking to them at all is probably the best course for anybody who’s not a moonbat…
If he didn’t understand they would quote him out of context he has no business being a lawyer or speaking in public. Ever. There is no context that makes what he said acceptable.

Makes me wonder how good of a lawyer he really is if he doesn't know how to speak to a reporter.

Also, if they quoted him out of context, I would love to see him post a transcript of the question and answer. Unedited.

Not bullshit. He is a good guy. No one is appointed chief that is not able to manage some level of politics. It’s unavoidable. I’ve been a selectman. I’ve hired police including a chief. Pinard is a good guy and a member of HSC. He finds the right balance in a position that is rarely easy.
This isn't directed at you per se....

But understanding hes a COP and it's a political appointment is he required to provide a quote to the Globe?

The best lawyers 1. know the law inside and out. 2. are masterful and clever wordsmiths and 3. think fast and talk faster. Counselor Tassel is all of the above and more. Journalism is almost dead. Today’s ”journalists” are smooth brain activists masquerading as journalists.
Smooth brained, I like that !

Makes me wonder how good of a lawyer he really is if he doesn't know how to speak to a reporter.

Also, if they quoted him out of context, I would love to see him post a transcript of the question and answer. Unedited.
Maybe he forgot to take the politician hat off and put the lawyer hat back on. Only reason he talks to the press is for publicity and free advertising, period.

Maybe he forgot to take the politician hat off and put the lawyer hat back on. Only reason he talks to the press is for publicity and free advertising, period.
Well ... imagine if he was defending you and he forgot to take his politician hat off.

Anything gun related in MA is very sensitive, certain people should know better.

According to him, all he does is 2A.

View: https://youtu.be/QsCQAFdQCmI

We've utilized Jason's office three times up to now. Primarily lawyering paperwork. He has served our family right. Everything was in order and well done.

I am disappointed in what appeared in that article but am reserving judgment until more details leak out ... as to what the blahblah was going through your head. Playing both sides.

Back
Top Bottom