Build a Net Gun with parts from Home Depot/Lowes/other hardware store

Pretty cool, I may build one to catch my kids as they run around the yard. Could be a fun game.

***Disclaimer***
Relax Sh@t Head I was joking, I would never actually shoot a net at my children. Unless they weren't listening and deserved it. [wink]

It says the net is 90 square feet.... Does that fall into the "Large Capacity" category with your "License to Net". Do you conceal it or is it Open carry????

Damn, I think I have a case of MassBrain happening.... is there a cure?????

-R

It says the net is 90 square feet.... Does that fall into the "Large Capacity" category with your "License to Net". Do you conceal it or is it Open carry????

Damn, I think I have a case of MassBrain happening.... is there a cure?????

-R

No. Assuming that the net is square, that's roughly 9½' on a side. Anything over 10' would be large capacity. NB: It's a felony to possess any large capacity nets made after September 13, 1994, regardless of whether you have an LTC-A. [wink]

Ken

Looks pretty cool. I think I need this to catch bad guys trespassing and trying to steal my generator, since I can't shoot them for that; yet.

You're in NH. Up there you're supposed to just shoot them and put a molotov in their hand. j/k. [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom