Bulk AMMO DEALS AT Collectable Arms & Ammo

1000 Rounds Golden Tiger 7.62x39 124 gr FMJ $235 (must mention NES to get this price)

If anyone is headed up there and wants to split a case of this I can meet anywhere from Nashua to Lowell lmk

Last edited:
I'll split a case of 9mm if anyone is going up there! Can meet between Tyngsboro and Burlington for pick up.

Looks like I'll be heading over to Collectable this weekend to pick up a case!
The Golden Tiger 7.62x39 124 gr FMJ for $235 is a great deal.. my SKS's works flawlessly on the stuff!

Damn, I should have held out a little longer buying a case of the GT. I thought for sure the price would only go up, not come down lol. Oh well, what's $15.

From face book today :
We have marked down a lot of 5.56/223 and 9mm FMJ along with other calibers like 10mm HP, 7.62x25 HP and FMJ, .45 ACP and others.... stop by and grab some. Supplies are limited.

also will split some 9mm or 556. in northshore/boston area. let me know! will compensate your gas heading up there too

Headed up tomorrow!! figured I'd make a day of it and do the Bud brewery tour since its in the same town.. the girls will enjoy seeing the Clydesdales!

Was up there today nice store friendly staff and ammo at a good price!! No cases if 9mm left so not a total success but did get the AK ammo I needed. Will definately go back

Back
Top Bottom