Bundy's acquitted: judge declares mistrial in Bundy case...prosecutorial misconduct

... Why isnt Sessions bringing charges against the corrupt/abusive BLM and other officials who exceeded authority etc?

My guess is he might be part of the problem here. The question is why doesn't Trump step in and handle this at a higher level?

This is an interesting story, and a CWOT for them. Ranchers deliberately defy governmental authority in order to bring the issue to a head, get incarcerated for two years, spend million in legal fees, and walk away with no judgement relative to the issue as they are released on a procedural error.

It is easy to feel good for Bundys but this guy said it best:

Assistant Federal Public Defender Ryan Norwoood, who represents Payne, said: “No one has come out a winner in this whole thing. The prosecution has destroyed people’s lives.”

That was the point. To ruin their lives. A conviction would only have been a bonus.

No the point was to establish some precedent to stop public land being used by citizens. They didn't get that, and Bundy knew what he was doing and that his life would be tied up trying to establish a right on his part. Neither side got anything as I said CWOT, and ends in a 0-0 tie after three overtimes.

The process has become the punishment.

Remember Senator Ted Stevens? They convicted him by withholding exculpatory evidence and suborned perjury if the star witness (the contractor) - finally got overturned but cost him his Senate seat and flipped to a Democrat iirc.

The contractor confessed to it after it was all over - telling story.

So if you get ‘into the system’, realize your life is over. The prosecution will lie and withhold - so prepare and act accordingly.

The process has become the punishment.

Remember Senator Ted Stevens? They convicted him by withholding exculpatory evidence and suborned perjury if the star witness (the contractor) - finally got overturned but cost him his Senate seat and flipped to a Democrat iirc.

The contractor confessed to it after it was all over - telling story.

So if you get ‘into the system’, realize your life is over. The prosecution will lie and withhold - so prepare and act accordingly.

That bolded statement above^

Wins the internet for the day.

If the prosecutors know they can't win the alternative plan is to ruin your life in legal fees. And that my friends......is how statists keep control of the governed.......threats of financial burdens keeps everyone "in line"......without the constitution and rule of law.

Isnt that what Mueller is all about?
YES, the govt can charge and even if found not guilty your life will be ruined, you will have to spend hundreds of thousands to defend yourself. Ma./Maura know this and that's why they charge you when you defend yourself. See General Flynn and Mike Caputo.
"
Michael Caputo, a former communications adviser to President Trump’s campaign, didn’t mince words when testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

“God damn you to hell,” Caputo said at the end of a lengthy diatribe about how the probe has damaged his life.

“Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money — more than $125,000 — and making a visceral impact on my children,” Caputo told the committee in a prepared statement during a closed-door interview, referring to his legal tab, CNN reported.

Caputo said the probe had cost him so much money, he would have to sell his house in upstate New York and move someplace where he can make more cash.

“Now I must move back to Washington, New York City, Miami or elsewhere, just so I can make enough money to pay off these legal bills. And I know I have you to thank for that,” Caputo whined.

“What America needs is an investigation of the investigators.”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/02/ex-trump-aide-to-senate-intel-panel-god-damn-you-to-hell/

Back
Top Bottom