BUNS!

C-pher said:
Anyway, about those minutes. I had to pull over my wife to watch that thing too. She's pregnant...I laughed.

Don't laugh too hard dad. I'm sure you're gonna be in the line up for changing duty. [lol] [lol]

C-pher said:
Lynne said:
C-pher said:
Anyway, about those minutes. I had to pull over my wife to watch that thing too. She's pregnant...I laughed.

Don't laugh too hard dad. I'm sure you're gonna be in the line up for changing duty. [lol] [lol]

Oh yea, I'm already the go to guy with the one we have now.

Ah...she's trained the child well then I see. [lol]

Yea, and she doesn't even care that I have a weak stomach. LOL!

I'm changing her and I'm all, "Whhaghua, Whhaghua" and Hadley is just laughing at me and saying..."Yucky, BLAH!" Then mom starts laughing. I've got my shirt over my nose...it's falling off, then I'm all, "Whhaghua, Whhaghua"

I'm sure that if we ever got that on tape, I could send it in and win the 10K on AFV.

Too funny. I was the one with the weak stomach where our son was sick. I'd be the one trying not to throw up with him. [lol]

If the dog or cat either has an accident, or they barf, mom's the one who cleans it up. Ed starts with a gag reflex and walks away. As he puts it, "I don't do poo."
[roll]

As far as the critters....It is who comes across it first has to clean it up. Which my younger cocker showed me her displeasure at me giving her a hair cut,so she'd look like a cocker.

See and I love it now,cause I can hand the kids back to MOM and DAD,and doon't have to do that anymore. [twisted] [twisted] [twisted]