Bushmaster Firearms International,

N.E. CHARTERS

Banned
Bushmaster Firearms International, which is headquartered in Windham, will finance and be the majority owner of a new joint venture to produce AR bolt action rifle systems, primarily for law enforcement and military applications.

The rifles – .223- and 5.56-caliber – will be made in Jacksonvile, N.C., at the facilities of Bushmaster’s partner, Iron Brigade Armory. The venture will be called Bushmaster Custom Shop by Iron Brigade.

In a statement, Bushmaster said Iron Brigade will be able to produce the rifles in smaller quantities than would not be economical to produce at Bushmaster’s facility in Windham.

The new rifles are expected to be available later this year. They will be sold and serviced at Iron Brigade’s facility in North Carolina.

http://www.deathfromafar.com/htm/companyinfo.html

xm-3top.jpg

I was wondering that myself. The only thing I can think of is an action designed to utilize AR type mags.

Isn't the Tubb rifle basically a bolt-action AR with a better trigger?

I think that is what Dave called it. I'm sure if IBA is making it, the cost will be twice as much as a T2K. [rofl]

I'm curious though. Nothing on either of the sites.

B

Isn't the Tubb rifle basically a bolt-action AR with a better trigger?

Nope. Lots of differences. The external appearance is similar, mostly due to Tubb's desire to emulate the ergos of the Knight's SR25. But the actual mechanical design of the rifle is dramatically different.

Back
Top Bottom