• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C & H Precision holographic sights

allen-1

NES Member
I've posted here before about C&H, they're a local manufacturer, about 2 miles from my house in Richmond Hill, Georgia. I met the owner and his son at a local match a couple of years ago, which is how I becames aware of them. It was afterwards that I found out that they're nationally known.

I shot a GSSF match this weekend and a friend of mine was there repping for them. I had a chance to look over their new sights - and they're pretty impressive.

I've got (4) Trijicons, (2) RMRs and (2) SROs, on competition pistols. Trijicon's generally run anywhere from five to seven hundred dollars. C&H has comparable products for about half that.

I don't have any experience with their sights, (yet), but they've cut three of my slides and mounted the trijicons on them, and I've got a fourth one with their adapter plate, (to keep it legal for GSSF matches). I've been happy with their service and pricing.

Wes and I spoke at some length about the testing C&H does. They've got a machine set up to cycle the firearm's action, (mimicing firing). They've tested the SRO-like model that I'm interested in; cycled it 100,000 times without failure of the sight. They've done drop testing, headheight to concrete. Last test of their fully enclosed sight went 26 times before it cracked.

If you're looking at Trijicon or Holsun - you might want to take a look at C&H.

No affiliation with them, no kickback from them for posting, blah, blah, blah.

Back
Top Bottom