• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Olight H2R battery question...

I have a 2019 Olight H2R flashlight the battery is not recharging...dim light. The battery unfortunately seems to be out of stock or discontinued for this model. I located a pair or another website says, NOS. I'm not actually sure what the shelf age of NOS batteries are ? Tks, Das Rat

I have a 2019 Olight H2R flashlight the battery is not recharging...dim light. The battery unfortunately seems to be out of stock or discontinued for this model. I located a pair or another website says, NOS. I'm not actually sure what the shelf age of NOS batteries are ? Tks, Das Rat

What does it take for a battery? 18650?

lol.... Wouldn't you know last night I got an email last night saying my order was shipped, and I got another email saying it wasn't in stock....🤡

Figures.😆. It is a popular high capacity, high discharge battery.

If your order didn’t get in before they sold out you can get the same battery at Illumn for a few bucks more or get the Panasonic version at Llion. Both retailers are good but I tend to go with Llion if they have what I want as they usually are a little cheaper.

Bob

18650 Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh High Discharge BUTTON Top

Back
Top Bottom