• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA cop shoots man in wheelchair

All you police haters who carry to keep you and yours safe from the scum that are among us, hey BillB the crusader, tell that to the Woburn police officers family.

Thanks, needed the laugh this morning. Cheers!

MassMark : I hope he's not a cop, look at the writing, reports from him would be a nightmare.

Last edited:

In that case, eat shit.

I don't hate cops. I just hate cops like you. The kind of cops that think that asking questions when a dude in a chair gets shot with 12 cops standing around is unreasonable.

As if questions make us "cop haters".

Good to know what side you're on though, Detective.

While it was a bit of "better than you" method of outing himself, he may not be part of the problem. (Just to play devil's advocate.) He's been indoctrinated into a system where blue is better than everyone else.

However, if he's supporting killing a man in a wheelchair surrounded by 12 pd, well... he should learn to question as opposed to happily taking the stories his masters give him.

Boake Carter said, "In time of war the first casualty is truth." Why are you at war with us?

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll get more facts as they come out, but what I don't get is, even if he did throw a knife that would mean he's now disarmed correct? or at least no more weapons in his hands? Judging by what I saw it's not like he threw it with the skill of a Ninja. From that point on a taser or pepper spray should have been sufficient. We'll see what happens...

I'm sure we'll get more facts as they come out, but what I don't get is, even if he did throw a knife that would mean he's now disarmed correct? or at least no more weapons in his hands? Judging by what I saw it's not like he threw it with the skill of a Ninja. From that point on a taser or pepper spray should have been sufficient. We'll see what happens...

I'll tell you what's going to happen...

Cops will investigate these cops and all the cops will agree that it was a good shoot.

He through the weapon, and then someone went judge dredd.

I am the LAAAAAW!

Then shot him.

All you police haters who carry to keep you and yours safe from the scum that are among us, hey BillB the crusader, tell that to the Woburn police officers family.

And tell that to the Worcester man arrested at a MA DUI roadblock (not even the driver of the vehicle) that arrived dead at the police station from "blunt head trauma" & a "crushed chest".
While the police said that they did nothing at all to the man....and the kangaroo court DA says there is no reason to even proceed with a court case.

I guess thats what our troops are fighting for.

Isn't that why it's illegal in Mass. to take pictures or video of cops, even in public areas?

We really have to make sure they get home safe from those traffic details and all.

Thats right, it's against the law to take pictures or video of cops in Massachusetts what they commit crimes.
I am not sure....does that mean it is inadmissible in our kangaroo courts too?

MA has been a corrupt, lawless 'Banana Republic' for a long time....

And tell that to the Worcester man arrested at a MA DUI roadblock (not even the driver of the vehicle) that arrived dead at the police station from "blunt head trauma" & a "crushed chest".
While the police said that they did nothing at all to the man....and the kangaroo court DA says there is no reason to even proceed with a court case.

When was this?

Edit: I ran a google, does that refer to Howe?

Last edited:
When was this?

Within the last year or so (I really don't know the date)....but the DA's decision not to bring it to court was in the paper a couple weeks ago.

The mans family are asking for the Fed's to come in and investigate the 3 different police agencies involved and the AG's office.
They believe a hysterical female cop accused the man of assaulting her (I guess he had pot on him) and a gang of cops beat him to death afterwards, handcuffed....he arrived at the police station dead.

There is no video though....

Yup' Howe.

http://www.bostoninjurylawyerblog.com/2010/01/massachusetts_police_brutality_1.html

Last edited:
Within the last year or so (I really don't know the date)....but the DA's decision not to bring it to court was in the paper a couple weeks ago.

The mans family are asking for the Fed's to come in and investigate the 3 different police agencies involved and the AG's office.
They believe a hysterical female cop accused the man of assaulting her (I guess he had pot in him) and a gang of cops beat him to death afterwards....he arrived at the police station dead.

There is no video though....

And none of them did a thing eh? I guess these cruisers have gremlins in the back seat that kill you on the way to the station.

I used to go to a mall that had a "security" guard in a wheel chair roaming around, and I thought to myself.... self, what would you do if he started coming after you...

so I replied to myself... I guess I'd step on the escalator...

Just saw the video. The news is saying a cop got his arm slashed, which isn't shown on the video, although the cop on the far right at the start of the video is moving like he's injured but staying in the fight. I couldn't actually see the knife in the version of the video that I saw, just heard the bystanders saying it and his body language. It appears that the 1st shot was less lethal, and after the bean bag hit he threw the knife, then was shot for real, but it's hard to see because of the video quality and the red truck driving by in the critical moments leading up to it. It doesn't look like the summary execution it's being described as.

One can attack the action without attacking the profession, but apparently not when it's PD...

BillB doesn't have a habit of doing that.

Looked like they might be getting cold.

That makes it a good shoot, right?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/non+sequitur

He's been indoctrinated into a system where blue is better than everyone else.

What?!

the guy was in a wheelchair, just take the knife from him. why shoot him? wacked.

Have you ever tried to take a knife from someone?

It seems I was wrong in my recollection....as it turns out he was beat to death right there on the side of the road (10-20 cops).
I do remember now, something about the DA not being interested in any civilian eye witnesses accounts of the incident....

Honest question here. Are you (or is anyone you know) able to identify which strikes on Rodney King actually caused injury?

We used to chase a guy in a wheeelchair, he was unbelievable. He'd get yuppies to push him up a hill, towards a hospital, then halfway up he'd produce a firearm, rob them, and then scoot down the hill at 50+ MPH, only to disappear. Just because you are in a wheelchair/disabled, doesn't mean you're not dangerous. Plus, when frisked, he'd urinate all over himself, so you wouldn't find a gun.

Just watched the video. He takes one from the cop facing him then the guy turns the wheelchair around and you hear another round go off. Looks like he got one in the back. Someone please hang that cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also looked like at least half a dozen had nothing better to do then come running after the fact.

Last edited:
so they found a man with limited mobility using a short range weapon enough of a threat that they needed to shoot him......where the hell do they find these f***ing losers....

i mean, you literally take 1 step away from him and he cannot hurt you.

a taser or pepper spray are all that should be needed to end that situation.

apparently these cops seem to have forgotten that "to protect and to serve"....applies to the people and does not apply to themselves......

In that case, eat shit.

I don't hate cops. I just hate cops like you. The kind of cops that think that asking questions when a dude in a chair gets shot with 12 cops standing around is unreasonable.

As if questions make us "cop haters".

I certainly hope that wasn't aimed at me. All I did was Quote what is in scarinjo's profile under occupation. I'm not PD.

so they found a man with limited mobility using a short range weapon enough of a threat that they needed to shoot him......where the hell do they find these f***ing losers....

i mean, you literally take 1 step away from him and he cannot hurt you.

a taser or pepper spray are all that should be needed to end that situation.

apparently these cops seem to have forgotten that "to protect and to serve"....applies to the people and does not apply to themselves......

Isn't it funny that cops used to be called "Peace Officers" and are now called "Law Inforcement Officers"?
I think part of the problem with this incident and all the other ones like the guy that got shot with the garden hose in his hand is that cops know they are virtually exempt from prosecution and they don't have to account for their actions. I think if some of these cases were brought up infront of a grand jury these guys would think twice about shooting people for no reason!

In before GSG shows up and tries to explain it as a good shoot.

Ooops. Too late.

cowboy.jpg

Last edited:
Yup' the cops claimed the man was standing when he was shot, all of them agreed I guess. And here is another cop (expert) making lame excuses for there blatant lie.
(remember they didn't know there was video at the time of there statements)

http://articles.sfgate.com/2011-01-06/bay-area/27013088_1_officers-police-shooting-taser

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/2011/01/police-chief-renews-taser-effort

And the reason MA cops had there politicians make it illegal to video them here!

They lie intentionally to protect themselves!!!!!

If cops can videotape me on a traffic stop without my consent I can do the same with them. That law will never stand up in court!

It's incredible! This cop (expert) is trying to say all 4 cops had a 'mass delusion' when they said the man was standing up when they shot him!
The funny thing is that there are some people dumb enough to actually believe that!

When the shoe-is-on-the-other-foot they want juries to believe there recollection is infallible....professionals, trained to notice the least little detail.
But all it takes is a disarmed mentally disturbed man in a wheelchair and they loose all composure.

As far as videotaping (or even a cell phone pic) I wouldn't put anything past the kangaroo courts in Massachusetts....thats what makes it the most lawless, corrupt state in the union.

I certainly hope that wasn't aimed at me. All I did was Quote what is in scarinjo's profile under occupation. I'm not PD.

No, absolutely not aimed at you. I should have clarified a bit more in the post.

"eat shit" was directed only at DT. Piggy.

Back
Top Bottom