"Can I mix powders?....."

You guys HAVE heard of BINARY compounds, right?

It's the same principle.
Well, no it ISN'T. But don't let that fact fck up a perfectly good lie.

What I do is mix fast burning pistol powder with slow burning shotgun powder to make the perfect rifle round. Next I'm going to mix lead and mercury to make the perfect bullet.

Brilliant!

I think I'll just stop buying multiple powders, only buy the fastest burning powder, then mix it with baby powder to slow it down for other applications.

I think I'll start with FFFFg.

What I do is mix fast burning pistol powder with slow burning shotgun powder to make the perfect rifle round. Next I'm going to mix lead and mercury to make the perfect bullet.

You can get the mercury cheap by boiling down tuna fish, the mercury will sink to the bottom. Instead of mixing the lead and mercury, you could make explosive hollow tips as detailed in Day of the Jackal...

Thats why in some circles ammo made with mixed powder is called Liger ammo or in Asia Tigon ammo (male tiger, female lion).

We nabbed a crate of 7.62x39 Tigon Pro off some elite VC we gunned down, on a covert op for the company, back in 'nam. Had to hoof it 25 miles to the LZ with it on my back. We had to shrink wrap the stuff and swallow it to get it into the states. Totally worth it though as it would hold a 3" group at 1200 yards, with less recoil than a .22LR

Back
Top Bottom