Cancelled Competion at American Firearms Cancelled

Are you going to Attend...

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sticky made per GP K's request.

I hope that a lot of us come out for this event (Saturday night) and have a blast.

Note that it is Veteran's Day Weekend, so take part in this event in honor of our Veterans!

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for the pictures. :( Regrettably, it is the same night as my Randolph High School Reunion and I have been very busy lately, deeply involved in planning that event.

I think this is a great idea, and I would love to go, but on that date I will be lying on a beach in Florida.

Any chance there might be another pistol/carbine shoot later on this year, or some time over the winter?

Yup - sign me up for that one, too.

But if I win first place a second time, you must promise the "trophy" will be designed to acknowledge the general superiority of the AK design over the AR.......

:D

Sorry to be OT everyone, But I am working on one for them, haven't even told them about it yet. Just finished the cad file for a Thompson for John.

G,

I was going to sign up at AFS, but haven't officially done anything yet. I don't want you to count me twice. I'll see you at AFS this week anyway.

I will probably only do the pistol since I haven't bought my AR yet, and have not shot one since 1979.

I've put the date into my calendar.

Thanks. and looking forward to it.

Shoot

How do you define "Carbine". I've never really considered an AR15 a carbind, but I notice the AR and AK in your flier. Will I be allowed to use an AR?

I called. It is still on for November 12th. You can enter with a "carbine" (they are including full size ARs) or pistol. $15 plus $5 for additional entries.

I'll be there with at least one friend. I hope to see my old friend Henri if he still works there.

Thanks,

Steve

Carbine Shoot Cancelled

Hello everyone. I am the new GM at AFS. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately I am going to have to cancell the Carbine Shoot scheduled for November 12. George, who was putting it onfor us, has just left our company and I have no one else to put it on with this short of notice. We are revamping AFS completely and will be having much more classes and shoots in the near future. I appologize for any inconvenience. Thanks.
Matt
General Manager

Back
Top Bottom