CANIK MC9 damage and a failure to fire issue.

not having the best of luck with Caniks lately there Mr. P.
Glad you resolved your recent TTI issue, and hopefully you figure this one out too. I just picked up my first Canik and after 200 rounds I was impressed!
When I can get them to fire there great. MC9 is much more accurate the Sig 365. TTI is still at the factory for warranty repair.

When I can get them to fire there great. MC9 is much more accurate the Sig 365. TTI is still at the factory for warranty repair.
May I ask what did you have to send it to the factory for? In your thread I thought I read the problem was resolved cleaning the firing pin chamber and switching ammo and it was running like a champ. that's too bad

May I ask what did you have to send it to the factory for? In your thread I thought I read the problem was resolved cleaning the firing pin chamber and switching ammo and it was running like a champ. that's too bad
Same as original problem failure to fire.

I've a Canik Mete and was having trouble with the slide returning to battery and after some searching found that Caniks are meant to be used with Nato spec ammo and some brands of 9 mm "target" ammo don't have enough pressure to operate the slide,to complicated things the firing pin spring is too heavy (14 lbs) causing the slide to fail to return to battery.
Springco makes a reduced power spring that will solve the problem they're $9 and I'm planning on getting a couple myself.

Crazy. I have a sfx rival-s, canik TTI AND A SFT. Never had a single issue with any of them. Crazy shit. I wish you luck sir.
This isn't my other account for the record.

But well done sir it's nice to meet a man of culture and taste on here finally.

I have a rival s 3 metes an sfx and a tp9sf and will shortly get a tti

This isn't my other account for the record.

But well done sir it's nice to meet a man of culture and taste on here finally.

I have a rival s 3 metes an sfx and a tp9sf and will shortly get a tti
I love canik, great value.
By Farr the TTI has turned into my favorite pistol, out of my collection. Definitely one to pick up. All my other pistols have taken a back seat since I purchased the TTI.

I've had the TP9SF for years now , have never had any issues with it , eats any ammo I feed it including my reloads. The gun was a steal a handful of years ago for a whopping $300.
That was the beauty with canik, especially when they first coming out. My buddy bought one for $250 and it blew my mind. Thats when I had to jump on the wagon. They were so cheap, now they know what they got 🤣. But I still buy em, yah I’m a sucker.

Wow, what's up with all the threads about broken Caniks?

I thought they were the Gold Standard, Glock Killah! Guns. "Muh trigger"

What is happening?

I've had the TP9SF for years now , have never had any issues with it , eats any ammo I feed it including my reloads. The gun was a steal a handful of years ago for a whopping $300.
Not giving you sh*t, but this doesn't mean anything.

How often do you shoot it?
How many rounds have you shot?

I have plenty of guns I have had for years and have seen less than 1K rounds.

I've put many of rounds through that pistol , when I first bought it I only had a couple of other firearms and that was my go to shooter at the range at that time. I don't have an exact count , but I'd say close to a couple thousand.

I'm going to guess they're going through a malaise batch, lets see if they make it right or not..

This.

Sometimes I chuckle when I read threads praising their gun.

"Had it for years and it runs flawlessly"....ok....are you one of the majority of gun owners and go to the range 2 times a year? If so your opinion is crap.

Or

"I put 300 rounds through this bad boy and I'm impressed"......ok......come back and comment when you be put 10,000 rounds thru it cuz 300 rounds is definitely not enough rounds to report back on reliability lol

This.

Sometimes I chuckle when I read threads praising their gun.

"Had it for years and it runs flawlessly"....ok....are you one of the majority of gun owners and go to the range 2 times a year? If so your opinion is crap.

Or

"I put 300 rounds through this bad boy and I'm impressed"......ok......come back and comment when you be put 10,000 rounds thru it cuz 300 rounds is definitely not enough rounds to report back on reliability lol
I go to the range weekly , I shoot my guns , they don't collect dust.

I've put many of rounds through that pistol , when I first bought it I only had a couple of other firearms and that was my go to shooter at the range at that time. I don't have an exact count , but I'd say close to a couple thousand.
Ok, let's call it 1500 rounds.

That is not enough to say the gun is good.

Back
Top Bottom