Carls?

mferruccio

NES Member
Anybody been to a place in Dighton/Raynham called Carl's (spelling?)? I'm looking for a safe and I've been told he sells a lot of them. I have my eye on one at 4 Seasons (Sentry 5453) but would like to avoid the trip if possible. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Do you mean Carr's on 138 in Taunton, just before the Dighton line?

I've been there quite a bit and bought a few guns off him and his son-in-law. Nice guys. They had quite a bit of reloading stuff too the last time I was there. I don't know anything about the safes he may or may not sell. However it has been more than two years since I've been in his shop.

Give them a call. 508-823-3218

The safe I just bought at Dick's is so big it's got it's own zip code, and it was about 80.00 more than the Sentry that FS and others sell. If you can fit a bigger safe, I highly advise it, as guns have a way of mulitplying fast...

Rileys in Hookset, NH has a great variety of safes. I picked up a 10 rifle safe early in the year for around $260. It is a stackon, combination safe not cabinet. It suits my purpose, for the right price, for now.

Back
Top Bottom