certificate of firearms course required for nonres CCW?

so, do I need to send in a copy of my NRA or MSP certificate to send in with my application for a nonres CCW? Probably a stupid question, but for some effed up reason this is one of the only website that will open for me at the moment, so I cant go search mysefl [angry]

the only thing i need to do was mail them a copy of the front and back of my MA LTC-A along with the application.

so, do I need to send in a copy of my NRA or MSP certificate to send in with my application for a nonres CCW? Probably a stupid question, but for some effed up reason this is one of the only website that will open for me at the moment, so I cant go search mysefl [angry]

the only thing i need to do was mail them a copy of the front and back of my MA LTC-A along with the application.

Wow - what's on the BACK of a MA Res-LTC??? The secret handshake instructions?

I'm a NH resident with a MA Non-Res LTC-A, which is a laminated strip of paper with nothing on the back...

Wow - what's on the BACK of a MA Res-LTC??? The secret handshake instructions?

On a resident license (MA LTC) the back has your height, weight, DOB, place of birth, fingerprint imprint, and a signature strip.... and also has the imprinted signature of the issuing authority... plus some blurb about the section of MGLthe permit is issued under...

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom