Chinatown bat beatdown

I have drawn a composite sketch for you all

three-storms.jpg

Scary that the guy without the shirt was hit in the head 2-3 times with the bat, went down then got back up and kept coming.

I eat around the corner from there all the time. interesting... glad the mayor and AG are concerned with my safety and give me a restricted license.

O.O; This is why i always carry extra magazines... I love the beatdown but it's pretty dam stupid to get out of your car in this situation because they walked on or punched your car. you have no clue if anyone is hiding or if they are CCW as well. This is what you pay ins. for. NOW, to run into this situation whilst walking i believe you would be fully justified. Ultimate police response FAIL. There is usually a cop around every corner in Boston when i'm there.

Scary that the guy without the shirt was hit in the head 2-3 times with the bat, went down then got back up and kept coming.

Probably totally rocked out of his skull on booze.

I'm sure he did not feel too swift the next day

I'm sure the E.R. admission went something like this, "I think I was in a car accident or something, I woke up this morning with these cuts and bruises and it hurts when I move." 10 scorpian bowls can be a son of a bitch.[puke2]

That reminds me of snake on the simpsons when he shows up at Dr. Nicks "ah I totally fell on this bullet and it lodged itself in my gut".

Well, guy is lucky he got away after he dropped the bat. That being said, i am surprised those guys barely nudged when got hit with the bat. guy was swinging pretty hard. maybe he should have aimed a bit lower... I'm with most people, should have ran the guy over.

Well, that settles the wood v aluminum debate for me, once and for all.

"I'm gonna take you down ... down to Chinatown!"

Na... much easier to put a couple nails in a wooden bat. [wink]
Still he did it wrong. Here is what he should have done:

"Nice flame job! How about I give it a little touch-up!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to find the pics of the guy who got staples in his head after this... I know I saw it somewhere on facebook.

Last edited:
I pass by that street all the time when I am down there.

Really makes me think about bringing an extra mag or two or upgrading to a larger caliber. If a aluminum bat to the head isn't stopping these guys, I doubt a 9mm bullet will do much if not hit in the vitals.

This leaves me thinking that if they caught them all the guy that got out of the car with the bat would end up in the most trouble. Boston would probably try to make an example of him for standing up to the dirt bags.

Back
Top Bottom