Circle K Regulators - Ballston Spa, NY

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
A few people may remember a post I made about a visit to the Lonefeather Studio in NY ( http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22657 )
and the SASS club that provided some entertainment. I promised them that I would post some pics to help publicize their club.

The Circle K Regulators provided an terrific show for the assembled guests demonstrating some outstanding Cowboy shooting skills and showing the friendliness that SASS people are known for. The shooters who participated were:

Smokehouse Dan (the trail boss)
Doe Dancer
Ms. Whiskey
Shani M
Whiskey Brooks
Annabelle Bransford
Rowdy Bill
Sassparilla Will
Heartless SOB
Ol Scratch
Malta Single shot
Smilin Pete

This is them:

IMG_0340.jpg

This was one side of their range:

IMG_0304.jpg

This lady (Doe Dancer IIRC) seemed to be the hostess and provided a tremendous amount of informal information (including safety requirements for eye/ear protection) to the crowd:

IMG_0302.jpg

This is a shot of the shooters preparing for the show:

IMG_0300.jpg

I'll be posting more pictures shortly as I get them organized.

I love it.. I wish that there was some video. I bet that they were some fast shooters!

IIRC the gentleman standing second from the left in the group picture, just behind the SASS cowboy was a very quick shot. His wife, standing to his right was also pretty good.

As soon as I figure out how to use the NES picture-storage feature I intend to post some more pics of these fine people.

Back
Top Bottom