Club Demographics

FormerADP, you have the same invite from me at HSA. Framingham isn't all that far, and I'm there all the time. In fact I'll be there this Saturday. Pm me a contact number or email address if your interested.

To the OP

There are several Faminghammers around here, and if you'd like to take a peek at Southborough Rod & Gun Club, let me know.

Not sure about your situation WRT kids, but if you have them, SRGC is a nice all-around club that's Family friendly.

Best of luck

Well if your fishing vest is pressed and clean come down to Worcester for the IDPA match and I will be happy to give you a tour. For more information on the matches goto http://www.wprc-idpa.com

Don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. I have to pick up a gun in Marshfield from Greg Derr and then do stuff on the honey-do list.

Actually, USPSA has headed away from being exclusively $5000 rooney guns, with production division being hugely popular. Hopkinton is currently in the process of affiliating as a USPSA club, since we finally have enough outdoor pistol ranges for matches and some members crazy enough to put in the time running them.

While the demographics of gun clubs tend to be largely white male, we have a spattering of various ethnicities/colors/sexes and the club doesn't really care one way or the other - common interests, not white maleness, it what unites us.

I'm generally available to give tours at Hopkinton on Saturdays, but not real early in the AM since it's wake up slowly day for me.

Bummer. You would have needed your mudwear.

I'm sure. Particularly after I charged into a position too fast and wound up on my butt.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, USPSA has headed away from being exclusively $5000 rooney guns, with production division being hugely popular.

Yeah, I know, I was just teasing. I shot single stack a few times last year and hope to make more matches this year.

Back
Top Bottom