Club near Westford, can "rent" a gun

FrugalFannie

NES Member
I'm looking for a club near Westford where I can rent a gun/guns while there to try out before I buy. Know any?

Thanks.

Hell, ask around here. If someone on NES is local and has the gun you'd like to try, pretty sure they'd let you try it. Just be reaaaally sure you want to try that .500 Magnum. Damn that sucker was loud. [smile]

I'm not aware of any clubs that rent guns, though there are 2-3 commercial ranges where one can rent. Given the number of guns that list members own, it's usually easier (not to mention cheaper) to borrow someone's gun to see how you like it. I'll guarantee that the range of guns available that was far surpasses any range's rental selections.

Ken

I'm not aware of any clubs that rent guns, though there are 2-3 commercial ranges where one can rent. Given the number of guns that list members own, it's usually easier (not to mention cheaper) to borrow someone's gun to see how you like it. I'll guarantee that the range of guns available that was far surpasses any range's rental selections.

Ken

Okay a range where I can go and try out a few different ones?

Back
Top Bottom