Club Recommendation – Westford/Bolton MA Area

My friend/coworker and I are looking for some recommendations on a club to join in the Westford/Bolton area. I live in Westford and he lives in Bolton. We enjoy shooting pistols and rifles and would also like to get into some clays. It seems that the Westford Sportsmen’s Club and the Harvard Sportsmen’s Club are the most popular based on the posts that I have read. We do not currently know any members of either club so recommendations on how to meet some sponsors would be great.

Any club info or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Andy

Harvard and Westford are both great clubs. If you are interested in trap and sporting clays Westford is better. If you are interested in long range rifle (200/300 yards) or action pistol (USPSA/IDPA) HSC is better. The best way to check out the clubs is to attend an event. Westford runs trap and sporting clays open to the public. HSC runs regular IDPA/USPSA matches and practices. Introduce yourself and let someone know you'd like to more about the club(s).

Harvard also has cowboy shooting, a youth program and a few full auto ranges. They're thinking about pin matches if there's enough interest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom