Club with Indoor Archery Range ?

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a club with an indoor archery range ? I’m looking for one around the Taunton – Bridgewater area. I have recently inquired about membership to the Standish Sportsman club in East Bridgewater but there telling they have a 2 year waiting list. [frown] I was hoping to find a place to shoot my recurve bow indoors before winter gets here.
There doesn't seem to be too many clubs with indoor archery lanes.
Thanks

I think Hanson has indoor archery. I'm not a member, but I walked through the club one day before the CMP shoot. Not sure if that is close enough.

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a club with an indoor archery range ? I’m looking for one around the Taunton – Bridgewater area. I have recently inquired about membership to the Standish Sportsman club in East Bridgewater but there telling they have a 2 year waiting list. [frown] I was hoping to find a place to shoot my recurve bow indoors before winter gets here.
Thanks

Get in your application now, join somewhere else for the time being.
Standish is great.

Hey Guys,

Thanks

There is one in middleboro that is quite expensive for what you get in my eyes but maybe you see it differently. WankinQuoah rod and gun
https://duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http://www.wrgclub.net/

I truly would suggest reedy's archery rental of lanes though over the club above. https://duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http://reedysarchery.com/

I recall seeing a commercial archery range beside Papa Gino's in Dedham along US-1. Last time I was in there UPS had their drop-off location around back so that was probably 10 years ago, but you might check to see if it's still there and what the deal is.

I recall seeing a commercial archery range beside Papa Gino's in Dedham along US-1. Last time I was in there UPS had their drop-off location around back so that was probably 10 years ago, but you might check to see if it's still there and what the deal is.

There's a airsoft ,BB gun, archery range in mass . I'm trying to think the name of the place . But there was a thread started about it with the last year my search fu sucks.

Hey Guys,

Thanks

We have one at Danvers Fish & Game in Middleton, but that's about 60 miles away from the Taunton area.

Trader Jans in Fall River, 10-40yds, affordable, and close to the highway for easy access.

Ace Archers in Foxboro, up to 20yds I think, and they have leagues there, so check the schedule.

Trader Jan's put Nickle Archery out of business in a shady deal. I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Thanks for all the info guys, I have been going to Ace's in Foxboro, but all of those types of places rent by the hour, (Reeds and trader Jans also) it can get expensive if you go several times a week and will add up to way more than joining a club.
Does Hanson have a waiting list ?
Looking at the Hanson membership app, it looks like they require a sponsor, anyone willing to help ?
Thanks

Looking at there site, I don't see any info on yearly rates.

There is one in middleboro that is quite expensive for what you get in my eyes but maybe you see it differently. WankinQuoah rod and gun

I truly would suggest reedy's archery rental of lanes though over the club above.

Why not outdoors? I used to drag my target out to the Freetown forest and shoot for free.

Now, I just shoot in the yard.

Unsure why you only want indoor, but here's a different (outdoor) option.

Mansfield F&G, we have a brand new archery range (outdoors) and nice 50 yd and 100 yd outdoor ranges. NO indoor facilities at all (porta-potties, but they are kept clean). If you want to be shown around the club, send me an Email (off username) not a PM please.

www.mansfieldfish.com - website only has old pictures, archery range was built a couple of months ago.

I do like to shoot outdoors when the weather is nice, jut looking for an indoor place to shoot when the cold weather/snow gets here. :)

Unsure why you only want indoor, but here's a different (outdoor) option.

Mansfield F&G, we have a brand new archery range (outdoors) and nice 50 yd and 100 yd outdoor ranges. NO indoor facilities at all (porta-potties, but they are kept clean). If you want to be shown around the club, send me an Email (off username) not a PM please.

www.mansfieldfish.com - website only has old pictures, archery range was built a couple of months ago.

Marshfield Rod and Gun has a 20yd indoor range for archery, I've no experience there. Checking out the site the indoor range is a tad bit strange, eight lanes only and it's either firearms or archery. If you show up and someone is using a pistol you inform them you're there and they have 45 minutes and they're done, same thing if you're there and someone comes in with a pistol. Seems you wouldn't get much practice in between going back and forth retrieving arrows/moving the bullet barrier back and forth if someone showed up.

http://marshfieldrodandgunclub.com/IndoorRange

Edit: F*** them, you have to take the safety course through them to join. $150 for the course + $105 admin fee + membership fee = eat my a**.

http://marshfieldrodandgunclub.com/Membership

Last edited:
Monument Beach Sportsmans in Bourne has a nice indoor range as well as one of the nicest 3-d courses around. They have public shooting on Thursday nights from 6:30-9:30 if you wanted to check it out. The club has very nice facilities overall.

Back
Top Bottom