Clubs/Ranges in Western MA/Springifeld Area?

I did a search so forgive me if this was asked/answered before [grin] Anybody have a suggestion for a good club in the Western MA/ Springfield area? Maybe one that isn't crowded or maybe has 24 hour access?? Thanks.

Bigt,
How far do you want to travel? There are a couple out my way, around Palmer.
What kind of facilities / activities are you looking for?
Indoor/outdoor/rifle/pistol/shotgun?

Haven't been there in many years, but Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club was a nice place with very friendly people. South Deerfield IIRC.

Check the www.goal.org website under Clubs (it'll only show GOAL-affiliated clubs).

Bigt,
How far do you want to travel? There are a couple out my way, around Palmer.
What kind of facilities / activities are you looking for?
Indoor/outdoor/rifle/pistol/shotgun?

Thanks for the reply, Palmer's not too bad. I'll probably just need indoor/outdoor for pistol. I was hoping to find somewhere around here with 24 hour access.

Haven't been there in many years, but Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club was a nice place with very friendly people. South Deerfield IIRC.

Check the www.goal.org website under Clubs (it'll only show GOAL-affiliated clubs).

Thanks LenS, I'll definitely check out the Franklin County LSC and the GOAL website and see what i find.

not 24x7, but smith and wesson? maybe it is too crowded? you can buy a membership there I think.

I've also heard hamilton is a good club. They have a very competative bullseye pistol team.

thanks

thanks for the responses guys,

just as a matter of convenience i joined smith and wesson. Its about 4 minutes from my house and had a monthly membership option that suited my needs, 20 bucks a month sure beats the 20 dollar non member lane fee EVERY time you go...Plus you get good perks like free cleaning on S&W pistols, 10% off ammo, 15% off targets and some off of accessories and 5% off of all firearms...

Back
Top Bottom