CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

I’d love to think the GOP would be any different, harder, tougher, but I just don’t think they have it in them. They’d fall right back to 2019 in short time. Which, under today’s circumstances is better than what we have, but I just don’t have any faith in them to stand up to these commie f***s without still getting slapped around.
Sure, sure; but by definition RINO cucks aren't going to punch back.

Assuming that RINOs will retain control of the GOP
is like assuming that The Squad will never ever send
the octogenarian Donk leadership to the dog track.

(Not to mention that at some point, the Chamber of Commerce will have
new marching orders for the GOP, because the Donks are losing
interest in even pretending not having the goal of cratering the private sector).

See. You are a coward.

Last year Mooshell's book came out. Every time we were in Target and walked by the book section, I would turn EVERY SINGLE COPY of that pile of crap's book upside down. F her and her dumb-ass brain. That was the first time I ever felt like an American in Target.
Glad I'm not the only one turning books over. I do magazines in the checkouts also.

I heard a good one on the air last night ( ham radio ).....the guy said " A dog gets exponentially more useful information sniffing the crotch of another dog in five seconds than any human gets watching a lifetime of CNN."

I whole heartedly believe that to be true.

I overheard this morning that my dentist's group practice
has stopped stocking magazines in the waiting room,
because 'rona.

I bet Howie has been puzzled all day long
by an unexplained warmth in his chest...

I overheard this morning that my dentist's group practice
has stopped stocking magazines in the waiting room,
because 'rona.

I bet Howie has been puzzled all day long
by an unexplained warmth in his chest...

Nobody reads magazines in a doctor or dentist office these days anyway, their face is buried in a cellphone.

Same thing in airports......zombies walking around with zero awareness levels of what is around them.

Nobody reads magazines in a doctor or dentist office these days anyway, their face is buried in a cellphone.
My dentist's group practice doesn't actually let people wait inside.
I merely got inside before my appointment because they made the mistake
of thinking I was going to confirm my insurance information ahead of time
using some cell phone app that also wants my Mass drivers license number.
So they had to let me in to confirm it manually, and decided to just let me sit down.

Oh, and it's the second half of 2021 and their patient health history database
doesn't yet have a field for vaccination status.

Same thing in airports......zombies walking around with zero awareness levels of what is around them.
This may help.

My dentist's group practice doesn't actually let people wait inside.
I merely got inside before my appointment because they made the mistake
of thinking I was going to confirm my insurance information ahead of time
using some cell phone app that also wants my Mass drivers license number.
So they had to let me in to confirm it manually, and decided to just let me sit down.

Oh, and it's the second half of 2021 and their patient health history database
doesn't yet have a field for vaccination status.

This may help.

I have to call/text from the parking lot and get the ok to enter the office.

You know Jim Acosta misses Trump so very badly.

I guess he will now be trying and leach relevance for DeSantis for the next few years.

JjMP8yn.jpg

The Hill which used to be fairly middle of the road has moved so far left as to be unrecognizable as the comments of those who read it show.

The website has the video where Acosta actually says the, "DeSantis variant" crap.

P.S.> Has anyone in the media a more punchable face than Jim Acosta?

P.P.S.> Sorry, I guess this thread should be moved to "Off Topic"

🐯

Last edited:

I guess he will now be trying and leach relevance for DeSantis for the next few years.

JjMP8yn.jpg

The Hill which used to be fairly middle of the road has moved so far left as to be unrecognizable as the comments of those who read it show.

The website has the video where Acosta actually says the, "DeSantis variant" crap.

🐯
More punchable? Maybe D02D37FE-3399-4199-8B9C-2D8CEDCE5A6F.jpeg

Fox is changing their WH reporter. I guess he was asking too many real questions? Not sure what the story is there.

JjMP8yn.jpg

🐯
Desantis has all of Trumps balls and is much more elegant while foisting these clowns on their own petards. Should be interesting.

JjMP8yn.jpg

🐯
Shootable too.

Back
Top Bottom