• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

College students have gotten really stupid.

Wow, that article hits all the bases. Talking about red flag laws that didn’t exist in Florida when a shooting happened that could’ve been prevented. What are they psychic?

We need to ban assault weapons. Nowhere in the article doesn’t even mention the weapon used.

More children die a year from gun violence, then car crashes. OK take out all the blacks and everybody over 18.

And the best one is Black people are more affected by gun violence. Maybe stop shooting each other

Wow, that article hits all the bases. Talking about red flag laws that didn’t exist in Florida when a shooting happened that could’ve been prevented. What are they psychic?

We need to ban assault weapons. Nowhere in the article doesn’t even mention the weapon used.

More children die a year from gun violence, then car crashes. OK take out all the blacks and everybody over 18.

And the best one is Black people are more affected by gun violence. Maybe stop shooting each other
I read the firearm used in Carl-Hens Beliard's death was a handgun, so it should be no surprise Rep. Marjorie Decker of Cambridge called for banning, presumably, semiautomatic carbines she deliberately misidentified as assault rifles for dramatic effect.

well, lets take guns away from white suburban crackers who jump through hoops to legally own firearms and ignore that elephant in the room, black on black crime. i also wonder how many tens of thousands of firearms are in the possession of negro felons in the united states. yep, you got it, that wildly violent demographic that roam the streets armed at will, who snap and go off for crazy, stupid...well nothing actually, reasons. the folks that can't be arrested and jailed now cause the ultra left now feels the need to show how much the white man loves them. ya really want to show the love? donate to their go fund me page. you know, the donation page they start when they feel the white man is closing in right after they commit a violent crime. nothing sez i gotta find me a negro to love better than a sizable cash donation to a legal defense fund. that's all i got to say, now you can trash me.

well, lets take guns away from white suburban crackers who jump through hoops to legally own firearms and ignore that elephant in the room, black on black crime. i also wonder how many tens of thousands of firearms are in the possession of negro felons in the united states. yep, you got it, that wildly violent demographic that roam the streets armed at will, who snap and go off for crazy, stupid...well nothing actually, reasons. the folks that can't be arrested and jailed now cause the ultra left now feels the need to show how much the white man loves them. ya really want to show the love? donate to their go fund me page. you know, the donation page they start when they feel the white man is closing in right after they commit a violent crime. nothing sez i gotta find me a negro to love better than a sizable cash donation to a legal defense fund. that's all i got to say, now you can trash me.
No trashing due. The delivery is a bit disjointed but it's full of truth.

Right. Not random. Suspect in custody. No details whether gun owned legally 'released' meaning reported yet. Just days before first sportball game heartstring tug.

But 'gun violence.'

TBF - they've been that way since the 50's.

What did Spacey say in Swimming With Sharks? If you aren't antiestablishment by 20, you got no heart. If you're not establishment by 30, you got no brain. As only how Spacey can deliver the line. Damn that was a good movie. Completely unknown in the world. Just truly epic. I think there is just 4 characters the entire film. Spacey, Whaley, the hot alien chick from DS9 and Benicia Del Toro.

I get it was art-house, but damn. It earned a whole $380K on a budget of $700K. ROFL!!!

I think there is just 4 characters the entire film. Spacey, Whaley, the hot alien chick from DS9 and Benicia Del Toro.
Michelle Forbes, but she was the middlin' warm alien chick from TNG. DS9 had Nana Visitor and Terry Farrell, though, either of whom would reasonably fit your description.

If we just ban guns all murder will cease, crime will go away, everyone will love one another, every day will be sunny with rainbows, and what FUQUING VIRULENT IDIOTS these people are.

Ban violent criminals-life in prison, or preferably entombed
Capital punishment for political corruption, as in taking money/conflict of interest
White Karens who live in suburbs STFU or we make you live in the projects
Military schools for discipline problems
Teachers teach academics, not propaganda
No work, no welfare
Homeless moved to the desert for treatment and making cities livable again

There, once again, I have solved everything

Back
Top Bottom