Complete Polymer Lower $99 and free shipping

Yeah, I think people are missing the fact that the PlumCrazy lower is complete with stock and LPK for $99.

Last edited:
And for someone looking to get into the AR-15 game, $100 for a complete lower w/ stock is CHEAP. Maybe too cheap to be true. I'm very curious as to the quality of these. I can get an upper for $500-$600. So for about $700 I can assemble my own ar-15. Hence why I am interested in the quality of these lowers.

The old adage of "If it is too good to be true, it ain't" is usually spot on, but every once in awhile, it is true. That is why there is so much interest.

And for someone looking to get into the AR-15 game, $100 for a complete lower w/ stock is CHEAP. Maybe too cheap to be true. I'm very curious as to the quality of these. I can get an upper for $500-$600. So for about $700 I can assemble my own ar-15. Hence why I am interested in the quality of these lowers.

The old adage of "If it is too good to be true, it ain't" is usually spot on, but every once in awhile, it is true. That is why there is so much interest.

I should be getting mine sometime this coming week and hopefully get my RRA upper on it to try it out next weekend I'll let you guys know when I do. As other people have said, I don't really see why it wouldn't be fine there isn't must pressure on the lower most of the forces on an AR are pretty linear with the upper and buffer tube.

No I could not do a complete lower with everything for $98.00.
I did not know this was a complete unit.
Ours are stripped lowers

And damn fine units for the money. I just completed the one I got from you at Marlboro. Looks and works great. Hard to beat for the money. Thanks again.

Received mine on Saturday, other than the fact they can't include the stock since it's collapsible, and this is Mass, it looks great and seems well made, I tried squeezing certain areas and there was little to no deformation.

The only glitch in the whole matter, is that they didn't install the safety, they actually forgot to include it, I called them up and they're sending one out right away.

I'm brazing, but not that brazing [wink]

No stock? it seems that they should be able to ship the stock separately so that you could have it pinned before installing it on the lower. I would call them back and ask if they will do this if you pay the separate shipping. I would prefer a different stock anyhow. I like the functionality of the collapsable stock however if it has to be pinned I would much rather have a skeleton style stock for looks.

No stock? it seems that they should be able to ship the stock separately so that you could have it pinned before installing it on the lower. I would call them back and ask if they will do this if you pay the separate shipping. I would prefer a different stock anyhow. I like the functionality of the collapsable stock however if it has to be pinned I would much rather have a skeleton style stock for looks.

Or have them ship it like it is and have the dealer pin the stock, which would make the most sense....

I actually did ask, they're unable to pin it there, and my ffl is unable to either, so I'll just pick one up with them.

Its technically not a gun until its assembled and registered. THey could ship this thing all day long with collapsable stocks.

I saw a Bushmaster(i believe) polymer AR at Cabela's. It seemed lighter than most I have held. The advantages of polymer would be awesome, and I was told the model I saw was put through a 15,000 round test and had no real signs of wear. For $100 I would pick one up to start my first AR build. Ever since I bought my AR 10 I have wanted to build an AR 15.

Personally I'd think of this almost as a novelty item. I like my aluminum AR lowers however, for something light like an M4 upper, a plastic lower would be interesting. Too light on the back end and there would likely be balance issues if you are standing up vs prone or bench/bipod rest.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind getting one pending reviews here.

I thought I would be picking mine up about a week ago but my FFL hasnt received it yet. I called and they assured me it would be in the mail by last thursday, however repeated calls to the number they provided have gone unanswered as well as emails. All I want is a tracking number or something so I dont have to keep wondering when its coming in.

Last weekend I fired a Bushmaster Carbon 15 9R7S rifle. The lower was all polycarbonate but the trigger group/internals were your typical steel parts. On the carbon series rifle, the barrel is stainless and fluted, and oh my lord that rifle is light!

I fired a few mags through it and if you are worried about kick on a .223 on a light rifle, I suggest you start shooting .22lr for here on out. The thing handled like a dream. The stainless barrel on those rifles are tack drivers. I was easily pegging cans while shooting from the shoulder on my feet at distances I haven't shot well at from a bench. It's weight makes it easily steadied and mounted on your shoulder, and the trigger pull was just like any other 'out of the box' ar-15 I've fired.

Then again, the carbon 15 did not have a plastic trigger group. You'd have to have a glass filled polycarbonate in order to get any sort of wear resistance. I'd be curious as to how a trigger would feel with GF PC. It's gotta be trippy [grin] At the very least, you could pop in your own internals and go for a super light/short upper. I'd imagine it to be a great start to a very nice build. Since none of us are jumping out of helicopters or braving desert sands, I think it'd be very appropriate.

I thought I would be picking mine up about a week ago but my FFL hasnt received it yet. I called and they assured me it would be in the mail by last thursday, however repeated calls to the number they provided have gone unanswered as well as emails. All I want is a tracking number or something so I dont have to keep wondering when its coming in.

I spoke to the guy today, same thing I had been calling this week with no answer, I was told they took a bad computer/phone hit Sunday and just got stuff back up and running last night. Supposedly mine was going out today, I saw his feedback from the last few weeks but I'll reserve judgment another week or so and see what happens.

Just curious if anyone on this sight who ordered one of these lowers has actually received it yet? I called the Parker, AZ police dept and spoke with the dispatcher who told me that Autocolor Autobody (the name of the business that charged my card) is out of business.

Oh man. I'm gonna say right now it sucks if this was in the "too good to be true" catagory.

Back
Top Bottom