Concord Gun show Saturday March 12, 2016

One day 70 table show sponsored by the Fort Constitution Arms Collectors. The Shriners' building is also the site of their monthly meeting.

A mix of dealers you'll recognize and club members selling stuff. An eclectic mix of merchandise. The best part is the reasonable $5 admission compared to the promotor who rented the room in January and wanted $8 to look at the same number of tables.

One day 70 table show sponsored by the Fort Constitution Arms Collectors. The Shriners' building is also the site of their monthly meeting.

A mix of dealers you'll recognize and club members selling stuff. An eclectic mix of merchandise. The best part is the reasonable $5 admission compared to the promotor who rented the room in January and wanted $8 to look at the same number of tables.

This is a great description of the show. While a MA show might make sense if you are down in that area, this show has traditionally been a good one for me. It's the only one I sell at, and I've had good luck both selling and buying. While there will be some of the sour pussed "ususal suspects" peddling their over priced .22LR & other caliber ammo, guns, and low grade swill, you will also find a great deal of us "amateurs" there selling their wares in the old style Gun Show way. My son & I have will good deals on reloading tools, brass and the like. It's worth the trip, and afterwards you can hit Marshall's over in Boscawen, and then swing in to Riley's. If you are feeling really adventurous, you could hit the show, Marshall's, and then shoot right up RT 93 to Skip's in Bristol and make a day out of it.

Last edited:
This is a great description of the show. While a MA show might make sense if you are down in that area, this show has traditionally been a good one for me. It's the only one I sell at, and I've had good luck both selling and buying. While there will be some of the sour pussed "ususal suspects" peddling their over priced .22LR & other caliber ammo, guns, and low grade swill, you will also find a great deal of us "amateurs" there selling their wares in the old style Gun Show way. My son & I have will good deals on reloading tools, brass and the like. It's worth the trip, and afterwards you can hit Marshall's over in Boscawen, and then swing in to Riley's. If you are feeling really adventurous, you could hit the show, Marshall's, and then shoot right up RT 93 to Skip's in Bristol and make a day out of it.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be set up, too.

One shop to add to your tour that a lot of people miss is the Barn Store on Rte. 4 in Salisbury. It has a very good gun department for a farm store/lumber yard.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kind of an odd lots show. I've made one of my better show scores there - a good quality BP/shotgun 1-4x relaxed-eye-relief scope for well under what its current made-in-China descendant goes for. Some good people to talk to as well. I happened to be bringing around a piece of never-loaded, early WWII 37mm brass and an inert shell to show a friend with a table there... and there was a guy peddling obviously-recovered 37mm brass and some other shells/projectiles. Had a good talk about the history of them.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be set up, too.

One shop to add to your tour that a lot of people miss is the Barn Store on Rte. 4 in Salisbury. It has a very good gun department for a farm store/lumber yard.

This. I love going in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was some cool stuff there today. Big selection of M1 Carbines, and a few Garands. Some good deals on reloading stuff (Bendad, I think that was your table? big ziplocs of 223 brass for 39$). I didn't bring any cash with me so I was just window shopping.

I did very well at the show overall. Sold quite a bit of brass & other items. Bought up a couple of lots. The traffic was steady all day for me, and there was a general lack of dickheads that were coming in, which made the day that much better.

I wandered around looking for signs of other NES's. Didn't see any. I had my NES silicone cup on top of a pile of 00 buck and my can locks of course. I was right behind the guy selling the 2A T-shirts.

I wandered around looking for signs of other NES's. Didn't see any. I had my NES silicone cup on top of a pile of 00 buck and my can locks of course. I was right behind the guy selling the 2A T-shirts.

Missed that. I was in the back right corner, two tables on side wall. By myself most of the day so I couldn't wander far. Happy with my sales.

Back
Top Bottom