Concrete wall around WH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walls? I thought all the dems said walls didn’t work.
Walls only work for " Liberal approved agenda items"
In this case keeping constituents away from and out of sight of their "elected" leadership. but there is no need for a wall on a border as the lack of a wall generates votes. Not that votes matter anyway since they are trying to rig the system so they never lose power again.

Scheduled maintenance on the fountain.

Unless you are one of those whack job Trumpers who see conspiracies around every corner.
You lost the election.

You mean like “Russian Collusion” conspiracies?

Wall around the White House?

How about why the fake studio with the tv screen windows?? Has anyone seen a picture of Biden in the actual oval office??
In his 1st week in office I saw a clip where Jill Biden said that she didn't want people in HER house. I believe it belongs to the American people, not the current tenants, who at this point seem more like Section 8 tenants more than anything else. They have the government pay for everything and then go on vacation.
From the NY Post back in November:

Americans may be grappling with how to put food on the table amid a sharp rise in the cost of everyday goods — but you’d never know it from the tab President Biden has racked up on their dime.

Biden’s regular weekend and a few midweek trips home to Delaware have cost nearly $3 million in security alone, Secret Service expense records shared with The Post show.

Biden’s security detail spent $1.96 million on 16 trips to his Delaware homes this year, the records indicate. Another nine trips aren’t yet counted and likely push the total to $3 million.

Those 25 trips have been racked up in just 43 weeks in office.

And the true price tag to taxpayers is higher because the Pentagon hasn’t released costs for Air Force One and Marine One helicopter trips.

“Most Americans know that Biden is being hidden because he isn’t fit for office,” a former Trump White House official taunted. “What they may not realize is that they’re paying insane amounts of money for him to be tucked into bed in Delaware every weekend.”

“Most Americans know that Biden is being hidden because he isn’t fit for office,” a former Trump White House official taunted. “What they may not realize is that they’re paying insane amounts of money for him to be tucked into bed in Delaware every weekend.”
Does anyone think for a second that Biden wakes up early, gets his day started full with agenda items, running around all day, works until sunset, then comes home exhausted? We don't even see him every single day. I have no doubt that he wakes up close to noon and the day ends at 3pm.
I remember during the election debates with President Trump at 9pm, I couldn't believe how hopped up Biden was on amphetamines.

Does anyone think for a second that Biden wakes up early, gets his day started full with agenda items, running around all day, works until sunset, then comes home exhausted? We don't even see him every single day. I have no doubt that he wakes up close to noon and the day ends at 3pm.
I remember during the election debates with President Trump at 9pm, I couldn't believe how hopped up Biden was on amphetamines.
I wonder who Biden is using for Dr. Feelgood? Maybe Max has a grandson...

• Wow
Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom