Congrats on our newest President's 100 shooters

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
Congrats to Mikey P, Jeff "Jasper" Hirtle, and Pat "PatMcD" McDonough for making the President's 100 at Camp Perry this year. There were over 1250 shooters competing in some pretty tough conditions and making the top 100 was no easy task. Congrats guys, great shooting!

Last edited:
I just got back from camping with the family and was thinking of all of you guys out there. Congratulations, quite the accomplishment!

B

The same three guys medaled in the EIC match today. As someone who was on the line at 600 shooting between 3 and 6 minutes of wind (switching between every shot) I can attest to the difficulty of shooting a great score like that. These guys hammered.

At one point Jasper was #1, but the CMP had not input all the scores. LoL, I should have taken a screen shot. [smile] The CMP is still updating the scores on their website.

Congrats guys. I've been hitting refresh on my browser all day to see how everyone is doing. All the guys that wend distinguished this year should have an opportunity to go up on stage and get their medal pinned at the award ceremony.

B

And it keeps getting better!

We also had two Reading Rifle Junior shooters cut leg points today. One cut his last points and earned his Distinguished Rifleman badge. Great job guys!

Just got back home this morning. The Reading crew is still out there shooting the Team Matches, etc..
I didn't get too many pics this year, but here are my two favorites:

Jasper, Mikey P., and myself.
Image1.jpg

Those are three VERY happy guys.

And some of you might know this gentleman:
Image.jpg

He's Milton Beckwith from CT. The oldest competetor at this year's Nationals. He'll be 88 in 2 months. What a great guy.

Going back to 600, Cali is tied with AMU, and Ill. Is behind by 2 points in the Nat. Trophy Team match. This is going to be interesting.

B

Just got back home this morning. The Reading crew is still out there shooting the Team Matches, etc..
I didn't get too many pics this year, but here are my two favorites:

Jasper, Mikey P., and myself.

I haven't seen Mike in ages. [thinking] I really need to take a trip to Reading and catch up with the crew.

Back
Top Bottom