• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Conversation over gun related website

Paranoia strikes deep
and into your life it will creep
It starts when you always afraid
step out of line the man come
and take you away

Amazing how the sheeple factor has permiated this country far and wide.[rolleyes]

They don't even mention what was discussed. I can only assume that they were just talking about how kickass http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm is

If it was anything less innocent the news would have been all over it like stink on Sh*t.

What loosers our school systems have become....and what do you think they're teaching out kids to be???

Grrrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Also in November, Brunswick High School closed for a day after a student overheard another student talking about guns in school. The comments were determined not to be a direct threat, but school officials called them "inappropriate," given past incidents of school violence around the country.
We're doomed as a country with this kind of example being given to our students. [rolleyes]

The parent was obviously not concerned for anyone or anything other than stirring up a S@#T storm. Otherwise, she would have called the police or school before the TV news.

I have several relatives in the Biddeford area. All own guns, hunt, and shoot for fun.

I hate to say it gentlemen, but much of this hype is just a natural reaction by professionals, i.e. school administrators, who have learned to cover their @$$es.

How many times have we seen similar controversy end with the near public execution of some unfortunate official. It seems we are now all a part of the legal system by having to always error on the side of the fine print. The legal system is as much to blame as the media.

This is for sure a silly example of an overbearing, near paranoid school system, but had they not made a stance, some idiot would be threatening legal action during a television interview.

I’m reminded of comments made by one of my German colleagues. He told me how it took him several hours to clean off the warning stickers he found covering his new Chris Craft boat that he bought in Europe. He asked how we Americans could put up with such ridiculous cautions, especially the one regarding “Danger to hand if stuck in to moving propeller”. Where does it stop?

IMO the public school system should just drop the facade of being schools
and just add some bars and armed guards... [rolleyes] might as well just make them full blown prisons. That seems to be what they want to do anyways, all this talk of "metal detectors" and "lockdowns". Then after that point they won"t have to "worry" about threats. [rolleyes]

Kind of ironic back when I was in high school (not all that long
ago, in the grand scheme of things) anytime you were doing
something functionary they didn't care about your name- they only wanted
to know your ID number. Now schools issue ID's for "safety" purpouses
and the like. They should just get it over with and add a few more
orwellian components while they're at it. [rolleyes]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom