Couple of quick questions before I submit form

jeffC

NES Member
I'm going to be gathering up all my info and parts (that I can legally possess without stamp) with taxes. Just want to ask these questions before I proceed, so as to not get jammed up and make a mistake..

• Can I use a lower that was previously "registered" as a rifle here in MA as my form 1 lower? or does it need to be a new, unregistered receiver?
  • Does my Trust beneficiary need to be a MA class A holder? (I used my son, who is not of age yet)

Yes on using a previously registered lower. As for your beneficiary, I believe you can list pretty much anyone who is not a prohibited person. I believe it is the Successor Trustee that you list that must be a LTC A holder. I'm sure someone with more experience than me will be along to help clarify or correct me if I'm wrong.

1. yes.

2. honestly don't know--but it shouldn't be an issue. if that were the case they would want copies of the LTC for everyone. as long as you include yours you will be good to go from what i've seen the MA guys say in here.

Saweet, Thanks guys. I was worried i'd have to amend my trust. Thanks for the help!!! Now, the wait...

I'm leaning towards a Noveske Gen III 10.5 upper w/ flaming pig brake sitting atop an Aero lower, Magpul MOE stock & grip.
Not sure what to do about optics yet

Operator as ****. [mg]

Lol

i like.

get an aimpoint PRO or a micro. if you get an eotech get an xps... only saying that because i put magpul SL handguards on my 10.5 and there's not enough space for my 516 and the MBUS.

I'm looking into the eotechs, but the aimpoint are an option I haven't considered yet. I'll check them out!!

different strokes for different folks. i used to run aimpoints but i sold them all...

...then i started reading on how holo sights are hell for people with astigmatism. then i got glasses. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom