D.C. March..OMG

As long as you can admit if you're wrong, I'll admit if I'm wrong. But I won't include in my post anything that insults both of our intelligence like the price is right horn. Good luck.

As long as you can admit if you're wrong, I'll admit if I'm wrong. But I won't include in my post anything that insults both of our intelligence like the price is right horn. Good luck.

sooo.....,...I have a seat reserved for you on the bus for free if you want to go...just pm me

The only way he would be wrong is if all gun owners are as apathetic about their freedoms as you seem to be. Everyone wants to be on the winning team, but no one wants to play. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Abby, I'll see you on the bus! Thanks for being awesome :)

So I dont know about you guys but i am soooooo excited for the D.C. trip!!!!! I cant wait!!!!

I'm anxiously looking forward to the 2nd Amendment March in D.C. as well. On that date, it will be 235 years since the original "shot heard 'round the world," and I expect it to be a day I'll never forget.

I signed up for the bus trip thinking that by participating I'd have to miss a workday, and for a chance to show my 2A support I was willing to do that, but today I found out that April 19 is a paid holiday for me. What a pleasant surprise!

I will be there. I will be flying in though so I will miss the bus trip.

Since you're traveling a different way, let's make sure we have a way to meet up once we all get to D.C.

[smile]

Are any of you planning to bring pro-2A signs with you? I'm working on something now.

Since you're traveling a different way, let's make sure we have a way to meet up once we all get to D.C.

[smile]

Are any of you planning to bring pro-2A signs with you? I'm working on something now.

Yup. When you bus goers have more definite logistical plans, post them here so the rest of us know.

Signs will be tough for me to bring, but you guys should have lots of space under the bus.

I'll be on the NES bus. I can't wait!! I've already started my planning lists.

I think signs, or some kind of indicator (and I will for sure be wearing my NES patch) to identify our membership is a great idea. Also I heard something about wearing empty holsters for symbolism. Is that something a lot of people plan on doing?

HAHA great minds think alike but the 13 year old mind thinks of pretty much everything lol so once i get a good idea i got to do it right then and there lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol well i guess now i need to change this post cuz im now 14 as of the 10th of april lol

Back
Top Bottom