D.C. March..OMG

So I dont know about you guys but i am soooooo excited for the D.C. trip!!!!! I cant wait!!!! I wanted to know Who else is going on the trip...So if Your going go ahead and reply to this thread!!!!! you can also say what u think about the trip!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone on April 19th!!!!!!(btw i got another one of my friends intrested in shooting!!! she is really excited)
Abby Oakley

I've never read a post filled with !!!'s and OMG's with such delight. Yes, I'll be on the trip and look forward to meeting you.

It's good to see someone who's so excited about this march and shooting in general! I'll be on this trip as well. I'm really looking forward to it as well.

So I dont know about you guys but i am soooooo excited for the D.C. trip!!!!! I cant wait!!!! I wanted to know Who else is going on the trip...So if Your going go ahead and reply to this thread!!!!! you can also say what u think about the trip!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone on April 19th!!!!!!(btw i got another one of my friends intrested in shooting!!! she is really excited)
Abby Oakley

There is a NES bus going down. Check with Kiver about available seats. They are free at this point. You may or may not (given this bunch) want to be on the bus.

Just Kidding! Great bunch!

thank!!! Scouter-rick my brother and I are all signed up and ready to go fight for our 2nd ammendment right!!!!!!! OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT AND NEVER EVER BE INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thank!!! Scouter-rick my brother and I are all signed up and ready to go fight for our 2nd amendment right!!!!!!! OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT AND NEVER EVER BE INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love your enthusiasm, Abby. I can't make the trip, but I'll be with you in spirit. [grin]

You beat me too it abby. I was going to start a thread in a few weeks. I will be there. I will be flying in though so I will miss the bus trip.

HAHA great minds think alike but the 13 year old mind thinks of pretty much everything lol so once i get a good idea i got to do it right then and there lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby, I won't be able to make the trip. It is so wonderful to see a young lady interested in our country and our fight to preserve our rights! Look forward to seeing you at the next Mansfield shoot with your pink 10/22 [grin]
rep worthy thread[banana]

And she shoots like a girl! [grin]

Well in that case, reps coming. I guess there is hope for the future. [wink] My kids started shooting early and soon My son will be applying for his LTC, my daughter has a couple of years to go before she can apply.

And yes, my wife and I will be there on the 19th.

I'm planning to go with my wife and two kids. We're driving down the day before, and going to do some sightseeing before and after. My daughter is also 13, maybe we'll see you there!

Abby Oakley

While so many kids your age make me think our country has no future,you give me hope for our future generation.

You are welcome to shoot any of my guns.

Thanks to all that are going and representing lawful and peaceable gun owners. I hope the event doesn't get marginalized like the Tea Party protests or the 9/12 Project March, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I wish I could go too, but I have no remaining vacation time.

Greg i just may have to take you up on that offer lol scouter-rick hasnt replied to anything yet but im just waiting for him to add his commentary to this thread lol...... I CANT WAIT TILL APRIL 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a bad idea. I think the turnout is going to be low and place the relevance of gunowners behind the gay protests and illegal immigrant protests.

Why so pesimistic...lol...Trust me fighting for our rights is the very LEAST we can do... I'm gonna take advantage of every chance i get to stand up for what i believe in ESPECIALLY my gun rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I plan to be there and look forward to the trip on the NES bus and meeting you and the others that I have not met!

Back
Top Bottom