DC POLITICAL COMEDIAN ROBBED AT GUNPOINT CHANGES STANCE ON GUNS

New Stance:

Do-You-Fear-Me-America-e1416954821613.png

typical libtard, I am sure that he will still believe that other people should not have guns, just him.

Now, he said he absolutely plans to apply for a concealed carry permit in D.C., but it won’t be easy. The District is one of the toughest places in the country to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

It has been said that there are two ways to make a conservative out of a liberal: let him earn some money in the bank, or let him get mugged.

Wait a minute... so before this happened, he actually expected complete strangers to be willing to take a bullet for him?

OK, but I have to wonder what he plans to do with a gun in the same situation. Something to ponder: Bernie Getz and $43 million dollars. That really does need to be quite a phone.

Situations like this is what usually change one's thinking from "the world is a wonderful place, full of wonderful people" to "the world can be a dangerous place and I need to protect myself". It's not until someone is placed in the "shit sit" that they appreciate something like a firearm that can provide a level of protection and security.

Back
Top Bottom