Dead Mans Concealed Gun Fires Off Inside Cremation Chamber

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
A new definition for the phrase "going out with a bang":

I wonder where it was stashed that it went "undetected" ???

https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.com%2Ft51.2885-15%2Fe35%2F16110566_370380853321768_6027584805745459200_n.jpg%3Fig_cache_key%3DMTQzNTAyNjU5NDA0OTk5MjU0Mg%253D%253D.2

if they dont know if a gun is up someones ass are they even checking pulses to make sure theyre dead? lol
Matarese funeral home in Ashland received a live one quite a few years ago.

Much to his credit, the owner of the funeral home called 911 instead of using an alternative procedure to avoid the loss of a customer. I believe the non deceased decedent made it to the hospital alive, but died within a few hours or days.

sounds like some indigent person arrived at hospital DOA, sent to the morgue, went unclaimed or otherwise for 2 months, picked up in a body bag inside a cardboard box and delivered to be cooked well done.

St Michaels Crematorium?

Matarese funeral home in Ashland received a live one quite a few years ago.

Much to his credit, the owner of the funeral home called 911 instead of using an alternative procedure to avoid the loss of a customer. I believe the non deceased decedent made it to the hospital alive, but died within a few hours or days.

View: https://youtu.be/uBxMPqxJGqI

sounds like some indigent person arrived at hospital DOA, sent to the morgue, went unclaimed or otherwise for 2 months, picked up in a body bag inside a cardboard box and delivered to be cooked well done.

St Michaels Crematorium?

I was always a fan of F.A. King in. . . .Dorchester? Milton? Somewhere over there. It was a plumbing place next to a funeral parlor, so it looked like it was FAKING funerals.

So in MA gun possession is only scrutinized when you are alive. Once you are dead the Commonwealth doesn't give a shit.
Well think about it what are they going to do prosecute a dead guy? 🤣

Well think about it what are they going to do prosecute a dead guy? 🤣
Pope Steven had the body of Pop Formosus exhumed in 897 and put on trial and found guilty, but apparently won an appeal or got a pardon later.

Unsurprisingly, Formosus was found guilty. He was stripped of his robes and his three fingers used for the blessing were chopped off. All his measures and acts were annulled, and all the orders conferred by him were declared invalid. After burying him (a second time) in a cemetery for strangers outside of Church lands, Stephen VI had Formosus dug up yet again and thrown into the Tiber River. A fisherman or a monk, depending on the legend, found his body, pulled it from the water, and hid it. Later, Formosus was reburied (a third time) at St. Peter's and his name cleared.

Back
Top Bottom