• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

how is that any better than simply separating the upper from lower? it saves like 1-2 inches. and every time one removes the barrel from upper you get to re-zero it. it's actually pointless unless one needs to use different barrels.

the quick barrel change has been perfected by LMT. the advantage is mostly for full auto rifles where the barrel life is substantially shorter. for semi auto a quick barrel swap is unnecessary feature.

speaking of LMT, here's a sick deal:

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...aspx?avs|Special-Filters_1=Salezz1zzClearance

how is that any better than simply separating the upper from lower? it saves like 1-2 inches. and every time one removes the barrel from upper you get to re-zero it. it's actually pointless unless one needs to use different barrels.

the quick barrel change has been perfected by LMT. the advantage is mostly for full auto rifles where the barrel life is substantially shorter. for semi auto a quick barrel swap is unnecessary feature.

speaking of LMT, here's a sick deal:

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/ar-15-cqb-upper-receivers-5-56-picatinny-prod122615.aspx?avs|Special-Filters_1=Salezz1zzClearance

The takedown doesn't add value beyond the 300 Blackout option. $999 for a piston driven rifle, two stage precision trigger, Magpul furniture, (3) PMAGS and KeyMod is a real good deal.

The takedown doesn't add value beyond the 300 Blackout option. $999 for a piston driven rifle, two stage precision trigger, Magpul furniture, (3) PMAGS and KeyMod is a real good deal.

Adams Arms piston rifles are going for in the $700 range nowadays. when it comes to piston rifles i would stick with those who know how to build them. i'm not sure about ruger on that topic.

Adams Arms Mid Base 5.56 Piston Rifle - 14.5

H8ers gonna H8 but I’ll post this anyway.

Dicks has 25% off all centerfire rifle ammo and slugs. They also mailed out post card like mailer Last week with three coupons one of which was 20% off entire order over $100 which included sale items.

So I stocked up on 6.5 creedmore last night. Under $18 a box out the door for Hornady ELD match. I got enough for a couple matches.

I’m just doing my part to help them exit the hunting business!

They also had the Remington 700 tactical on sale for $450. 24” heavy barrel. Threaded muzzle. Green stock with black accents. In 6.5 or 308.

Dicks has 25% off all centerfire rifle ammo and slugs. They also mailed out post card like mailer Last week with three coupons one of which was 20% off entire order over $100 which included sale items.

So I stocked up on 6.5 creedmore last night. Under $18 a box out the door for Hornady ELD match. I got enough for a couple matches.

They also had the Remington 700 tactical on sale for $450. 24” heavy barrel. Threaded muzzle. Green stock with black accents. In 6.5 or 308.
b1694b8770b551ecc7d3f398c57b47aad1077a19r1-500-647v2_hq.jpg

Uhhh, no, you're helping to pay for the Anti 2A LOBBYISTS they hired!

delet this.jpg

Ebay has 15% off anything (10% off tech). Use coupon code pickupsale, max discount is $75 and must have all items in a single order. One time use only.

This also works on PMs not in bullion category.

Here's an example, 25 silver maples for $0.55 over spot.

Roll of 25 - 2018 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf $5 Coins GEM BU Coins SKU49796 | eBay

Unfortunately the Apmex coins will all have Mass tax, sell best dealer is MCM, who doesn't charge tax.

20 silver Eagles for like $0.90 over spot.

Roll of 20 Coins - 2018 American Silver Eagle $1 GEM BU Coin SKU51559 | eBay

Ebay has 15% off anything (10% off tech). Use coupon code pickupsale, max discount is $75 and must have all items in a single order. One time use only.

This also works on PMs not in bullion category.

Here's an example, 25 silver maples for $0.55 over spot.

Roll of 25 - 2018 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf $5 Coins GEM BU Coins SKU49796 | eBay

Unfortunately the Apmex coins will all have Mass tax, sell best dealer is MCM, who doesn't charge tax.

20 silver Eagles for like $0.90 over spot.

Roll of 20 Coins - 2018 American Silver Eagle $1 GEM BU Coin SKU51559 | eBay

Dammit. Just bought a track saw on EBay last night.

CC372E28-C2E0-4006-BC81-2A0816DD0ACB-7538-00000C07F8E20062.gif
:D

To each his/her their own but I will gladly pay TSUSA extra money for their products over most else especially Dick

shame.jpg

You can redeem yourself by taking your ammo home, removing and replacing all the Hornady rounds from the boxes with cheap Tulammo, and returning it to the store for a full refund. I dont think the douchcanoes they employ would know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom