Deals and steals

Not going to do much better than this price wise for a complete upper with BGC.........

Starting April 19th - 21st 2019

16" 1x8 Carbine Medium Contour Barrel Assembly
$220

16" 1x8 Carbine Medium Coutour Profile
Flat Top Upper with T-Marks & M4 Feed Ramps
AR15 BCG and Charging Handle
Carbine Handguards
F-Marked Front Sight Base
A2 Flash Hider

Product Code DT1038
Buy Now

How is the quality of these? Get what you pay for, or is the price just really good?

Del-ton is good to go. No it's not top tier operator approved, but it works. I have a complete del-ton kit (stripped lower is different manufacturer) that I assembled several years ago, and more recently I helped a buddy assemble his first build with a del-ton kit.

How is the quality of these? Get what you pay for, or is the price just really good?

It's a shrapnel weapon. In other words, when it doesn't work you can throw it at the bad guy. If you miss and it hits the ground, when it shatters the shrapnel might still hit him. Actually, I have no experience. Just making a comment.

Part of a @drgrant post from another thread: "I don't think "harm coming to the owner" is likely, even with shitty stuff like DelTon and so on. The "worst" thing that's going to happen is a gun that breaks before it really should have, etc."

Damn. Del-Ton has been around in the AR building world since well before people were building AR's. I've heard both good and bad. If my old memory serves me, the complaint was their lowers were not always spec. But I heard LESS complaints about the uppers.

But back in the day, you could buy a Del-Ton kit for cheaper than a complete Bushmaster so several people did so. Just to save some $. Especially if they had a buddy with the upper-completion tools. (If you bought the kit with a complete upper, it really didn't save you a lot.)

For those in unrestricted magazine states, check out Global Ordnance.

Sale on brand new steel Korean military AR and AK magazines.
AK mags $7.99. Every one of them locked into every AK I own perfectly without any fitting. This is the best deal going for new AK mags.

New steel AR mags $6.99 with gray anti tilt followers.
While supplies last.

I got my order of both types yesterday and today and ordered more of each. These are very, very good mags and the supply won't last long at their prices.

Last edited:
I have no experience, so I can't really comment on quality. All I know personally is that they're typically the least expensive products I've seen advertised.
I have bought 2 of their upper assemblies and fired lots of rounds without any problems

Really? I’ve been thinking about getting their 10.5" 5.56 upper once my tax stamp comes. At $220 it seems like it’s worth the gamble? Of course I’m not buying it for HD/SHTF but just a range toy.
I’m not an AR expert by any means. As long as it runs and shoots decent out to 100 yards I’d be happy [laugh]

I personally know about a bunch of guys with BCA uppers and own one myself. You will be quite pleased for shooting out to 100 yards. Good groups even with steel ammo. Never heard of or encountered a problem. A guy at the range ran his 223 Wylde for the first time on Wednesday. This is a guy who hunts in Montana every fall and typical distances out there are 250-300 yards. He was very pleased as well.

Really? I’ve been thinking about getting their 10.5" 5.56 upper once my tax stamp comes. At $220 it seems like it’s worth the gamble? Of course I’m not buying it for HD/SHTF but just a range toy.
I’m not an AR expert by any means. As long as it runs and shoots decent out to 100 yards I’d be happy [laugh]

If you're actually getting a stamp I'd go off a 12.5 instead. A lot less ear rape, and better terminal ballistics. Still pretty short.

Atlas Fireworks has everything buy-one-get-one-free for online orders.
Buy online, select the location, and your pickup day (at least 24 hrs out), and when you show up to collect it they will give you two of every item.

🐯

Cabelas has some good stuff for father's day sale right now online. Vortex Sparc 2, $119. Good sales on some Merrell and Columbia hiking boots, etc. They even have a kayak that has an onboard electrical system with power plugs for playing your mix tape in your boombox while on the lake.

Cabelas has some good stuff for father's day sale right now online. Vortex Sparc 2, $119. Good sales on some Merrell and Columbia hiking boots, etc. They even have a kayak that has an onboard electrical system with power plugs for playing your mix tape in your boombox while on the lake.

Ahh, Cabelas, the kind of place where you buy a product so they can change their return policy later and then not honor the contract you originally agreed to at the purchase.

Do an update when you get your rifle. I’d like to hear an opinion.
Been awhile but just picked it up from my ffl. Stock is beat up but no cracks tons of cosmoline there is some minor pitting on the receiver when I pulled it out of the stock.

Attachments

• 20200615_153607.jpg
    20200615_153607.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200615_170915.jpg
    20200615_170915.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200615_170920.jpg
    20200615_170920.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 10
Danner Boots:

35% OFF